🧭Matt, Kanima, Hunters,🧭

I was now standing with my dad as Scott and Stiles returned from the party with the news Matt was the one killing people through a controlled Jackson making him the Kanima master.

"So, this kid's the real killer?" Dad asks unsure."Yeah." Me and Stiles say at the same time."No." Dad says"Yes!" Stiles exclaims."No." Dad repeats.

"Dad, come on! Everybody knows that the police look for ways to connect victims in a murder, okay?" Stiles explains. "So, all he had to do is, like, look through their transcripts and figure out which class they all had in common." Stiles continues.

"Yeah, except for the fact that the rave promoter, Kara, wasn't in Harris' class." Dad responds."All right. Okay, you're right. Sorry. Then, I guess they dropped the charges against him?" Stiles sarcastically spoke.

"No, you know what? They're not dropping the charges. But, that doesn't prove anything." Dad tells us. "H--" Stiles argues."Scott, do you believe this?" Dad asks."Oh." Stiles says offended.

"It's really hard to explain how we know this, but you just gotta trust us. We know it's Matt." Scott says sheepishly.

"Yeah, he took Harris' car, okay? Look, he knew that if a cop found tyre tracks at one of the murders, and that if enough of the victims were in Harris' class, they'd arrest him." Stiles explains.

"All right, fine. I'll allow the remote possibility. But give me a motive. I mean, why would this kid want most of the 2006 swim team and its coach dead?" Dad asks giving up.

"Isn't it obvious? Our swim team sucks! They haven't won in, like, six years!" Stiles exclaims. "Okay, we don't have a motive yet. I mean, come on, does Harris?" Stiles says."What do you want me to do?" Dad asked

"Ain't it obvious Dad? We need to look at the evidence." I said with a smile."Yeah, that would be in the station, where I no longer work thanks to Stiles." Dad scoffs.

"Trust me, they'll let you in." Stiles says."Trust you?" Dad says tensely."Trust Esme....Trust Scott..?" Stiles says meekly as he points to us."Scott and Esme I trust." Dad nods.

*
So we're all off to the station to look at the evidence and to show Dad the proof."It's two in the morning," Marcy says. "Believe me, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't extremely important," Dad says apologetically.

"We look at the hospital stuff first, okay?" Stiles says quietly."Why?" Scott asks."Because all the murders were committed by Jackson, except for one. You remember?" I said quietly.

"The pregnant girl, Jessica." Scott nods."Yeah, since Matt had to kill her himself, somebody from the hospital could've seen him," Stiles answers."Thank you," Dad says."Boys, Es," Dad calls us over.

Dad leads us to his office and we begin our search."I don't know, guys. I mean, look at this-- there was a six-car pile-up that night. The hospital was jammed." Dad says looking through the CCTV footage.

"All right, just keep going," Stiles tells him."Look, he had to have passed one of the cameras on that floor to get to Jessica, okay? He's gotta be on the footage somewhere." Stiles claims.

We continue looking, "Oh, hold on! Stop!" Scott yells and Dad stops and we look."Did you see that? Scroll back." Scott says. Dad scrolls back and we see a teen boy from the back."That's him! That's Matt!" Stiles points.

"All I can see is the back of someone's head." Dad resorts."Matt's head, yeah! I sit behind him in history. He's got a very distinct cranium! It's weird."

"Are you crazy?" Dad asks."All right, fine. Then look at his jacket, huh? How many people do you know who wear black leather jackets?" Stiles asked. "Millions! Literally!" Dad exclaims