😱Truth comes out/Max's Death😱

*Third Pov*

Noah was returning home after a long day of work when he headed upstairs to check on Esme who has been reported as not attending school along with her partner Max Riddle.
He sees her room is empty but there is a box and a book on her desk side table with a letter saying Dad, Scott and Stiles.

He read the letter which has the following writing written down and Noah reads the words on the paper.

The letter-

Scott arrives to see Esme but finds her room empty and Noah reading a letter as Stiles arrives

Scott arrives to see Esme but finds her room empty and Noah reading a letter as Stiles arrives." What is this?" Noah asked Scott and Stiles." Dad, we were gonna tell you, she made us not tell you," Stiles says shakily.

"That bastard put his hands on my daughter, she got disgusting words on her body and scars from him," Noah shouts."And you thought let's keep quiet!! No, you tell me and damn the consequences!!!" Noah yells.

"He was threatening your job and my mom's! She didn't want any of us to suffer! I wanted to believe me, I did but she stopped me and he said to my face if we tried to report him, he'd get you and my mom fired," Scott says sadly.

"He raped her!! Not once but twice!! Jackson Whittmore, Lydia Martin and Allison Argent all knew and they all joined in!!" Noah snaps

"Where does this fucker live?" Noah asked the two." Just up the road from Jackson and Isaac's place," Scott tells him. Just as they were about to leave Chris Argent came up the path as he hadn't seen Esme for a while and he wanted to make sure she was alright and she was safe.

Noah, Scott and Stiles were about to exit when they came face to face with Chris." You!!" Noah snaps grabbing Chris and putting him against the wall."You better hope your daughter is a good runner when I get my hands on her," Noah snaps." Don't you threaten my daughter!" Chris yells.

"No? She knew about this!!!" Noah shouts showing Chris the box and the book along with the letter. Chris looks at all the stuff and he is angry with Allison, angry with himself for not seeing the signs in front of him and for letting Max get away with it.

"I will deal with my daughter myself, let me help you with him, I would love to get my hands on him too," Chris says with an angry look on his face." Let's go! I got a daughter to save," Noah says and they all walk down the street together towards Max Riddle's place.

"God knows what we'll find when we get there but when we get there we look for Esme. Scott, Stiles you get her out and leave Max to us," Noah says." What are you going to do to him?" Stiles questions."Let's just say we are going to take the law into my own hands this time and I'm gonna burn that house to the ground," Noah coldly says.

"We are gonna make it look like an accident and ensure his body burns to ash so no evidence comes back to us, plus a nice phone to call to your dad telling him he owns me a favour and he can get rid of any other incriminating evidence," Noah adds.