✨️Rave, PTSD, Kanima, Hunters✨️

It's been a couple of days since Max has died and I'm not okay. I'm not sad at all about his death, I'm just unsure of how I should feel, I have nightmares of his ghost haunting me and terrorizing me.

"Please leave me alone," I whimpered softly as I leaned into a corner." Please!" I yelled and I heard footsteps coming towards me I covered my face and head." Esme it's Dad, he's gone sweetheart, he can never hurt you ever again, you're okay," Dad says softly. 

I softly nodded and stayed in the corner." Sir, may I come in and try and comfort her?" Scott asks gently." I trust you, son, please come in," Dad says softly before leaving.

Scott made his way to me," Es? It's Scott, you know I'd never hurt you," Scott says softly stroking my cheek and making me look up.

"I see him here Scott, it's like his ghost is terrorizing me and I'm scared Scott," I shakily spoke. Scott sat by me and pulled me into his arms. He softly stroked my hair and softly kissed my head.

"I know you're scared and I'm here for you Esme," Scott says softly." Don't leave me please?" I asked shakily." Never. I am never leaving your side," Scott reassures me. I was falling ll asleep in Scott's arms where I felt safe and I felt at home in his arms.

The window was opening and Scott stood up growling at the intruder. We see Isaac entering through the window," I heard about Max, and I wanted to see if you want company?" Isaac asks softly.

"Come in Izzy," I said softly," Scott back up let him in," I said as Scott nuzzled against my neck scent marking me and providing comfort to me and himself as Isaac approached me and Issac nuzzled against my neck.

"He's gone, my dad and Chris killed him and burned the house alight," I said softly as both boys softly nuzzled against my side." Now you're free, and you can start again," Isaac says softly smiling at me.

"I was thinking of going away just me, to find myself again, as I want to have some time alone," I confessed softly.

Scott looked at me," You could come with me both of you and we come back when school starts again," I said softly nuzzling Scott.

"We can do that," Isaac says softly smiling at me." Definitely get a bag together and go on a road trip together," Scott smiles softly.

"My boys," I said softly kissing Scott's head and Issac's." Our Esme," Isaac says nuzzling against me as Scott nuzzles me and nips my neck scent marking me.

I curled into Scott's arms with Issac cuddling me from behind and I felt safe in my best friend's arms and I felt love for the first time.

*
Me, Scott and Stiles are in the locker room. The coach comes in looking very annoyed."Can anyone tell me where the hell Jackson is and why he missed morning practice?" Coach questions.

"I thought I told you to keep an eye on him!" Stiles whispers to Scott."Stilinski! Jackson?" Coach yells.

"Not seen him, sir." I shrugged."Sorry, Coach... I haven't seen him since the last time I saw him..." Stiles answers.

"Oh, and when was that?" Coach responds."The last time I saw him... was the time I saw him last..." Stiles says evasively.

"Yeah. Again, Danny, tell Jackson no missing practice this close to the championships, okay?" Coach says looking at Danny. "Sure, Coach," Danny replies."That goes for all of you. I should be coaching college." Coach mutters.

Sorry, but I only got two myself." They hear Danny say."What-- do you even have a date yet?" Stiles questions."I'm working on it." Danny says offended.

I look around and see Isaac rounding the corner to stand behind Scott and Stiles."Okay, okay... Hear me out. You give us the tickets, and you devote your life to abstinence, and just--" Stiles says but gets cut off by Issac yanking them backwards.