♠️The New Girl,Max's place♠️

The teacher began talking."As you all know, there indeed was a body found in the woods last night," He begins to say. Scott and Stiles looked at one another before looking back.

"And I am sure your eager little minds are coming up with various macabre scenarios as to what happened. But I am here to tell you that the police have a suspect in custody," He added as Scott looked at Stiles and me, to which we shrugged in response.

Everyone looked back at the teacher." Which means you can give your undivided attention to the syllabus, which is on your desk outlining this semester," the teacher said. The door to the classroom opened, and I saw Scott staring at the new girl who entered with the vice principal.

"Class, this is Allison Argent, our new student. Please make her feel welcome and welcome to Beacon Hills Allison." The vice principal says before leaving.

She goes to sit behind Scott and Scott turns around, giving her a pen, and the two of them smile at each other."We'll begin with Kafka's Metamorphosis on page 133." The teacher says.

*

I went to my locker, which was next to Scott's, and obviously, Stiles's. I put everything away and Scott appears next to me." Are you coming to the field with us?" Scott asks me. I turn to face him," No I'm going with Max to the field sorry," I say walking away.

My heart broke when I saw his face drop, I hope they can forgive me one day for doing this to them. Max came to find me and he dragged me to meet Allison with Jackson. Jackson kissed Lydia's cheek as we approached her and Allison.

"Hey, Jackson." Lydia greets Jackson." Hey Max, Esme," Lydia says." Hey Lydia, this must be Allison," Max says charmingly." Yeah hi," Allison waves.

"So, this weekend, there's a party," Lydia says with a smile."A party?" Allison asks."Yeah - Friday night. You should come." Jackson says.

"Uh, I can't. It's family night this Friday. Thanks for asking. "Allison lies badly."Are you sure? Everyone's going after the scrimmage." Jackson wonders."You mean like football?" Allison questions.

Jackson scoffs at her, "No, Football's a joke in Beacon. The sport here is lacrosse." Jackson says with a smile."We've won the state championship for the past three years," Jackson tells her.

"Because of a certain team captain," Lydia says putting her hand on Jackson's chest.

I slightly cringe at this, "Well, we have practice in a few minutes. That is, if you don't have anywhere else - " Jackson says trailing off.

"Well, I was going to - " Allison says before getting cut off."Perfect - You're coming," Lydia says cutting her off and dragging her to the field.

Jackson left with Lydia and Max gripped my arm as the hallway was empty."You aren't coming to the field, go and wait in the car now," Max says harshly gripping my arm."O-Okay," I said softly.

He let go of me and I had to head to his car. I opened the car door to his Cadillac sat on the dark interior design seat drew some art whilst I waited for Max.

About half an hour later Max arrived and he wasn't in a very nice mood." When we get to mine go straight to my room and wait for me," Max says harshly gripping my wrist and breaking it with such strength." Ahh!" I groaned.

"Shut it," Max says harshly and he drives off to his house, speeding through the roads and getting to his big posh house where he has three bedrooms for himself and his parents are barely home.

⚠️ Okay folks this is where the story becomes graphic and has three trigger warnings. Abuse, blood and weapons. (So if you'd like to skip this part if you want to BuckyPet24 readers and come back when it's less graphic you're more than welcome to!)

Max pulls into the driveway and faces me once more, "Go to the black room, and wait there," Max says as his eyes darken with lust. I gulped and headed to the black room where I waited for Max to arrive.

My heart was racing and I know all you Wattpad readers are thinking why not run? Tell your dad? Leave? Well I can't for one simple reason my boyfriend is very rich and his parents are influential in this town and can and will put my dad out of a job. Max will find me anywhere and hurt me even worse than he will now.

Max entered the room dressed very loosely and came towards me stalking me like I was his prey." You are mine!" Max growls at me grabs my injured wrists and restrains me to his bed posts." Max no don't!" I cried out.

"Shut it! You are mine! And it's sir to you slut!" Max says harshly gripping my face. I gulped and stopped talking," Since you like being around boys so much you can treat me to some pleasure," Max smirked darkly at me." Sir, please," I pleaded.

"You don't get to make demands," Max says harshly. He moves away from my side and goes down by feet and looks straight at me with a tilted look." I am going to ruin your body," Max says darkly. My eyes widened at that comment," Oh not like that, but I will soon," Max grinned.

Max swiftly got his instrument of torture out and he straddled my torso and got his knife out." Now I'm going to mark you up, so them pathetic boys can see you are mine," Max says ripping my top and showing him my scars from him and myself.

"Aww I love these decorations on your skin, it makes me want to fuck you right now," Max groans in pleasure. He immediately cuts open a few old scars causing immense pain. I screamed in pain and a sharp slap landed across my face," You really shouldn't have done that," Max grinned wickedly.

He gets off my torso grabs his ties and spreads my legs open." No! Don't!" I shouted pleading with him." You're not in control I am," Max smirked darkly and he grabbed a knife and cut the inside of my legs. I yelped in pain and cried, Max stopped and walked away leaving me to bleed.

(Okay Buckypet24 readers! Now it's not graphic for you all to read!)

Max returned and untied me, "Now do I have your attention?" Max coldly says. I meekly nodded and Max grinned wickedly," Good because you are mine!" Max growls out.

"Now get to bed as you're not leaving me tonight," Max snaps and I head to his room wincing in pain at the sharp sting of the cuts and the blood dripping from the wounds.

I laid down on the bed and Max joined me holding me close to his chest and locking us tightly together. Max falls asleep with ease but I can't sleep when I'm here and I end up staying awake all night long.

Nothing feels right about being here and the pain isn't subduing at all but I can't get out of this, and nobody even notices my pain, my suffering and my abuse. I don't think I'll get out of here alive and I hope to be at peace when I do go.

*

This chapter is done ✔️  The party is up next and the full moon 😳

How was this chapter?

Scott or Derek?

Who feels bad for Esme?

Does she deserve better?

A/N- This is a dark-themed season and mid Season 2 is the same to a certain point!