7 Was that girl Khushi?

Part 7 Was that girl Khushi?

Arnav was shocked to the core seeing Shyam with a walking stick. No doubt, there could be many Shayms in Delhi. But... how could two Shyam with WALKING STICK be possible? An unknown restlessness was raised in Arnav's mind.

Anjali hugged Shyam emotionally. Arnav saw Shyam's face which was full of a smile. He loved Shyam so much next to his sister only because he loved his sister truly. He didn't know how to take it. he never doubted Shyam before. His behavior had never been suspected. Today, he got the doubt for the first time. Though he was not sure his heart was not ready to get consoled. He didn't know why he could not ignore his INSTINCT.

So what if he suspected Shyam? Being cautious was not going to harm him or his sister. It would create a problem only if he directly asked Shyam and his sister also would get hurt. So, he decided not to do it. From here on, he should be alert in Shyam's matter.

But, how could Shyam be related to Khushi? How did he know her? The much Arnav knew Shyam had no one for himself. Then, how could any chance for Shyam to have connectivity with Khushi who belonged to Lucknow?

He got stuck as something sparkled in his mind.

How did HE have the connectivity with Khushi who belonged to Lucknow?

When Arnav Singh Raizada was related to a girl who had no connectivity with him, why not Shyam? Didn't Anjali say Shyam went to Lucknow for a case? He might have met Khushi or Payal there.

Was he thinking unnecessarily? He closed his eyes irritatingly. Again, his instinct kicked his mind.

WHY DID SHYAM TAKE SO LONG TO REACH THE TEMPLE?

Arnav was agitated like hell as his instinct shouted against Shyam.

They reached RM. Arnav was watching only Shyam unusually. He used to admire his sister when she was with Shyam. Her face always would glitter with Shyam's presence but, today, he didn't know why he could move his eyes from him.

Shyam looked at Arnav and smiled.

"How are you, Sale Sahib?"

"I will be happy and you will be fine until my Di is happy" He said making everyone perplexed and Shyam shock. As usual, Shyam came to the composure and smiled.

"What's the matter Rani Sahiba, Sale Sahib seems tensed..."

"Then what? He must be upset with you for making his Di worried" Manorama said.

"What can I do, Sale Sahib? My job is like that. I should wait for the hearing... no choice"

"I saw a man in Laxmi Nagar who resembled YOU" he said keenly watching his face.

Shyam could not hold himself from getting shocked. He composed himself taking a very few seconds and smiled.

"Me? Sale Sahib... how could I be in Laxmi Nagar...? I was in Lucknow"

"When did I say you were in Laxmi Nagar? I said I saw a man who resembled you"

Anjali was looking at them not interrupting.

"I see... by the way, Sale Sahib, Rani Sahiba told me about Lavanya. How is she?" Shyam tried to change the topic.

"We broke up" Arnav said that made Shyam frown.

"Oh..." he looked at Anjali who nodded yes.

Arnav went to his room that alerted Shyam. Arnav had never been like that. He spent his time with Shyam whenever he was back to RM.