28 Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada

Part 28 Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada

Raizadas and Guptas were shocked, seeing Arnav and Khushi with a garland on their necks. They stood like statues, could not get anything. Khushi was bowing down not having the guts to look at them but Arnav daringly watched them with a stern expression. Akash's eyes automatically went to Shyam who was fuming.

"Chotte... what's this?" Anjali broke the silence.

"I married Khushi," he said simply as if he just bought a chocolate.

"Married? What are you saying, Chotte?"

"Yes, Di... I married Khushi"

"But why?"

"it's because I like her"

Everyone was like what the...!

Garima advanced Khushi wrathfully.

"Khushiii..."

Before she even touched Khushi, Arnav came in front of her throwing a glare. Garima moved back at the same speed perplexed.

"Chotte, behave... she is Khushi's mother" Anjali chided.

"I'm Khushi's husband. I can't let anyone hurt my wife. No matter whom it is..." He said looking at Shyam.

"Stop being rude, Chotte..."

"What's wrong with you guys? I like her. So, I married her"

"What so urgent? Don't you guys have us? We would have gotten you married..."

"I know what would happen if I told you. You would have tortured me with your bloody rituals. I don't believe in your ridiculous rituals and am not ready to waste my time in useless customs." No expression on Arnav's face when he said that.

"Khushi bitiya, how did you agree to it? Don't you know the value of marriage?" Nani asked.

Before Khushi looked at Nani, Arnav said,

"She didn't..." Arnav said.

"Whaaaat?"

"She didn't agree to the marriage..."

All were looking at each other with confusion.

"Then how did she marry you, Arnav Bituwa?" Manorama asked.

"I FORCED her" Came from Arnav without hesitation.

"Whaaaat? Did you force her?" Manorama asked.

Khushi looked at him with a horrified expression. Why did he lie when he did not do it?

"Forced?" Anjali was angry.

"Yes, don't you guys know Khushi? She has a tenfold belief in rituals. So, I didn't have a choice other than forcing her"

"My daughter could not be forced, Arnav Bituwa. She is a brave girl," Shashi spoke.

"I told her I won't let her sister's wedding happen..."

All were shocked to the core.

"Now also will you say she could not be forced?"

Anjali came to him and clutched his coat with anger.

"Why did you do that, Chotte? Why? What do you think of yourself? Look at Khushi... what's wrong did she do? Don't you have concerns about her wish? Why should she go with your wish... won't she have a dream? Won't she have wishes?"

"She obeyed my wish this time. I will compensate it for my whole life by obeying her wishes" He said looking at Khushi who was looking at him stopping crying. She could not understand anything.