22 Destined

Part 22 Destined

Khushi removed her slipper and hit Shyam on his cheek making not only Shyam shocked but also Arnav and Akash who followed her silently without one another's knowledge. Shyam looked at her with shock, palming his cheek, whereas Arnav and Akash stood like statues.

Arnav was confused about what Shyam did when Khushi hit him with a slipper whereas Akash was relieved as he thought Shyam deserved it.

"Chiiii... don't call yourself a MAN. I don't even consider you as a human. A man who cheats on his wife can never be a MAN. Impotent like you could not understand that. What do you think of me? haaan? Do you think I'm shutting my mouth to save you? I'm silent only because of Anjaliji. A good-hearted woman like her should not think she is a failure. Do you know the pain of betrayal? You will feel it only when you face it in your life... getting stabbed in the back is hell...! What do you say? I like you? Khushi Kumari Gupta will die instead of liking a rogue like you"

Shyam was staring at her thunderstruck. He didn't expect Khushi would roar like a lioness. Arnav was confused more. Was she angry with Shyam just because he LIED to Anjali? Or, was there something more than that?

"Being a married man, how dare you propose to me for the wedding? For you, Anjaliji herself is too much... and you need one more? That too me? Today, I stopped with a slipper shot. If you try to talk to me again, you will get the slipper shot from your wife and I will make it possible. Mind it"

Throwing her slipper on the ground, she wore it and left RM. Arnav was shocked to the core. He was more shocked about the proposal than the slipper shot. Did Shyam propose to Khushi for marriage? How dare he? That was why he hid his real identity. This was why he said he was unmarried.

Shyam gritted his teeth. He could not stand the humiliation. He had not even faced, half of it in his life. That was too much for any man. She called him impotent. How dare she...!

Arnav fisted his fingers and was supposed to go to Shyam but he stopped hearing,

"You have made a very big mistake by hitting me with a slipper Khushiji... you will have to pay for this. I will never forget it. I will give the same humiliation back. You will cry for your whole life for sure"

Arnav gritted his teeth. He wanted to smack down Shyam right away for proposing to Khushi. Akash was also in the same state. They wanted to throw Shyam not only from RM but also from Anjali's life.

But... as they didn't expect, Manorama shouted.

"Arnav bituwa... come fast... Anjali fainted..."

Arnav and Akash were shocked and ran to Anajli's room leaving everything behind. Seeing Arnav there, Akash understood Arnav and got to know the truth of Shaym's proposal. They came to Anjali's room and found her unconscious. Arnav rushed to her.

"What happened?" Arnav asked, tapping her cheek gently.

"We don't know Chotte. Anjali bitiya suddenly fainted"

Removing his phone, Arnav called the doctor. They waited restlessly until the doctor arrived. They became more restless after the arrival of the doctor because the doctor said, Anjali was pregnant. Arnav and Akash were horrified.

"She is so weak. That's why she fainted. She needs extra care and a healthy diet. Make sure her mind is peaceful. She could not stand any SHOCK. It may lead her to miscarriage"

Arnav closed his eyes in annoyance. Both the brothers felt helpless. Anjali opened her eyes. In no time, Nani hugged her and said,

"Anjali bitiya, you are going to be a mother"