31 Another Lock

Part 31 Another Lock

As Khushi went to GH, Arnav left RM to get Anjali's Debit and Credit cards from his man. He broke them into pieces and threw it in the dustbin. Most probably, he didn't BLOCK her cards because he didn't want Shyam to try to get them again without Anjali's consent.

GH

On the other side, the Guptas were stunned knowing the reason for Arnav and Khushi's wedding. They were dumbfounded. They could not believe, without creating a scene, that Arnav decided to marry Khushi.

"I know something would happen like this if we hid the truth from them..." Shashi said, looking at Garima contently.

"I didn't expect that leech would behave with Khushi like this" She bowed down with guilt.

"It's our luck, Arnav bituwa didn't doubt Khushi. What would have happened if he had misunderstood her? He might have stopped Payal's wedding... he would have thought cheep about Khushi"

"Haan Babuji... I think I should tell Akashji about Shyam"

"It will be a wise decision to tell Akash about Shyam. Go ahead but do it at the right time. Make sure whether Akash bituwa is in a good mood or not"

Payal nodded ok.

"Khushi, from here on, don't hide anything from Arnav bituwa. We should be thankful to him for being generous. But, I can't understand one thing. What made him trust you over his brother-in-law?" Shashi asked thoughtfully.

Khushi was silent. She too had the same question in her mind. What made Arnav trust her to this extent even after seeing her in Shyam's arms and even after hearing her asking Shyam to leave Anjali? They didn't even have a deep rapport between them. Both of them did not even talk their hearts out to understand each other. Then, how did Arnav understand her condition and trust her over his Jeeja? She didn't understand.

"You and Payal should be more cautious in Shyam's matter. If he could go to this extent, he would do anything. Be watching" Shashi warned them.

Khushi and Payal looked at each other and nodded ok.

"And, be careful in Anjali's matter. Try to get her trust. Just in case the truth comes out, make sure she doesn't doubt you and your intention"

Khushi gulped down hard. She didn't know what would be the effect of the truth on Anjali. She felt a shiver in her spine.

"I think Shyam will not do anything stupid anymore as Khushi is married now," Buaji said.

Before anyone said anything,

"It will be better for him if he stays away from me. Or else, he will die in Arnavji's hands" Khushi said wrathfully.

RM

Everyone was sitting around Anjali, excluding Shyam. They were shocked to learn that her purse had been stolen.

"What did you have in your purse? How much money did you have in it?" Nani asked.

"There was not much money in it but my credit and debit cards," Anjali said helplessly.

"Did you tell Chotte about it?"

"I did. He said he would block them"

"Then why are you feeling sad...? Leave it. Arnav bituwa will take care of it" Nani said.

"Yes, Anjali bitiya, they are just cards. No one could do anything with them without knowing your secret number...! Arnav bituwa will apply for new cards soon... relax...!" Manorama said.