23 A Change in Arnav

Part 23 A Change in Arnav

Arnav was stunned to see the conversation between him and DM.

"When will I remember everything?"

"You will... Slowly... At the right time... whenever WE meet"

"Will you meet me?"

"You will meet me"

Here, Arnav Singh Raizada came to meet DM who never minded to look at the idol at least once which was in the same house for many years.

"I tortured her... it's because I could not tolerate it when I got to know she was not mine but someone's because I love her"

"See my daughter...! Just because you uttered THREE MAGICAL words once, she is lying on your lap giving her life to save yours...!This is what is called LOVE"

He loved Khushi. Yet, he tortured her. He could not understand why it happened. How could anyone torture the girl he loved? He tortured her and, at the same time, uttered three magical words. It didn't make sense.

"You were so wrong in judging the girl you fell for. She didn't deserve to hear all those accusations. You were blind to see her pure heart. You didn't think anything beyond your Di. She went through a lot loving you. Not anymore..."

Those words of DM made sense. Khushi died in the struggle to save him. DM took Khushi's life because she didn't want her to die every day living with him. She didn't want him to utter merciless words that would kill her. He tortured her, he humiliated her, he accused her, and didn't believe her. When he understood she was a nice girl, she was no more. She gave her life to save his life. Would Khushi's love for him that PURE? Then why did he suspect her? Was it because he saw her in Shyam's arms? What made him suspect her? In what situation did he see her in his arms? How could he be so senseless? Could not he understand the difference whether she loved Shyam or not? Maybe, he would have done that out of jealousy. He would have thought she didn't like him but Shyam. Yes, that was why DM said he didn't think anything beyond his DI. Yes, he was blind when it came to his DI.

"I am giving you a chance to RE-WRITE our destiny... I will give you a chance to go back to the day when you met Khushi... go and change what you can...! If you make me satisfied with your actions, I will give your Khushi back"

He could not believe he was given a chance to prove his LOVE for Khushi and RE-WRITE their destiny. He never believed in GOD. Yet, he got a second chance to get her alive. Khushi was a pure soul. That was why Goddess considered his request. He would get her back alive only if he acted smart. He should protect her from every wound that was waiting for her to harm.

Arnav understood why he got the flashes again and again. It was his blessings Devi Maiya gave him to understand the purpose of his second chance.

He understood one more thing too... the meaning of the word DESTINED. He understood why the word revolved around him. So, everything would happen as per destiny only he was exceptional. He could change his destiny. Akash and Payal were destined for each other... their wedding would happen by hook or by crook. He would be called LORD GOVERNER by Khushi. Anjali would face betrayal in her life. He felt bad for her. He had no choice other than let her face it but he had a chance to make her ready for the betrayal, unlike before. He should peel Shyam's mask off whenever Shyam makes mistakes.

Arnav stood up. He saw Akash looking at him as if he had done something horrible. Without minding about his gaze, he came to Akash.

"Let me handle Di... you just give your hand"