34 Man of Excellence

Part 34 Man of Excellence

Kitchen

Khushi was confused when Payal dragged her to the kitchen.

"What happened Jeeji?"

"Khushi, I told everything to Akashji," Payal said.

"Is it?"

"Yes, Khushi, they already know about Shyam"

"Is it?"

"Yes, that's why Arnavji married you as he didn't want him to do anything that questioned your character"

Khushi was overwhelmed. She knew Arnav married her not because he wanted to save his sister's life but because he liked her. It seemed he not only married her because he liked her but also to save her respect.

"I misunderstood Arnavji... he is a gem of a person" Payal said.

Khushi nodded yes.

They stopped talking and smiled at Anjali who came to the kitchen.

"Khushiji and Payalji, tomorrow is your Moo Dhikhai function has been arranged. Our relatives and friends will come to see our new brides. I will give you new clothes. You should wear them" Anjali said gladly.

Khushi and Payal nodded ok.

"Let your respective partners know that"

They nodded ok. Anjali left the place smiling.

"I'm nervous, Jeeji"

"Why Khushi?"

"No one knows about our wedding. How will people react seeing me?"

Payal also became nervous. What if anyone taunted Khushi?

"Naniji and Anjaliji will be there. I think they will take care of the guests" Payal tried to console Khushi.

Khushi smiled artificially. She came to their room all the way thinking about the Moo Dhikhai.

Arnav saw her hung face.

"What happened?" he asked.

She nodded no with a plastered smile. Arnav took his hands from the keyboard and frowned.

"Moo Dhikhai has been arranged for tomorrow..." She said hesitatingly.

"Moo Dhikhai?"

"Introducing the new brides to the relatives and friends"

"Oh..." Arnav became thoughtful.

He could understand why she was nervous.

"Relax, ok...?"

Khushi slightly smiled. She didn't know who their relatives and friends were. She could not expect them to be like Anjali and Nani.

"If you are uncomfortable meeting people, I will cancel it," Arnav said.

"No no..." Khushi said hurriedly.

"It's a formality Arnavji. We can't avoid it"

Without saying anything, Arnav went out. He saw Nani, Anjali, and Manorama discussing Moo Dhikhai.

'Di... is it necessary to perform this function?" Arnav asked.

They looked at one another.

"You don't have to bother about it, Chotte because you are not going to participate in it..." Nani said.

"I don't bother if I participate in it... I'm bothered because my wife is going to..."

"What's your problem, Chotte?"