19 Khushi in action

Part 19 Khushi in action

Arnav was thinking about Khushi's odd behavior. She was a girl who always looked cheerful. He had never seen her lose her hope... not even when he challenged her. Today, he felt her voice choking but she gave a useless excuse. He could not believe it because he knew Khushi was not a girl who would feel bad for the missed contract instead of enjoying Jeeji's engagement. he knew how she regretted Payal's canceled wedding. Something must be wrong. He thought.

On the other side, Akash was also in deep thought. He didn't know why his mind was restless whenever he thought about Anjali. He didn't think Shyam was a reliable person. He unnecessarily lied about Payal and tried to stop the wedding. He was definitely doing something. Or else, why would he not want the wedding to happen? Akash remembered how Anjali encouraged him when she got to know about his love for Payal. She gave him hope putting Shyam in the front line, saying, money was not a matter if the person had a good heart like her Shyamji. Anjali was happy with him even though he was not a millionaire because his love for her was true and deep. Akash became nervous. What if his doubt became true? What would be Anjali's condition then? He didn't know. He wanted to find the REAL reason for Shyam to stop the wedding.

GH

Khushi was silently crying not disturbing Payal's sleep. She felt like someone was squeezing her heart. Shyam was ready to marry her. How poor Anjali was for having such a heartless husband! How big their respect in society was! How Shyam dared to play such a cheap game! She was afraid of Arnav. She didn't know what would he think of her if he got to know about Shaym's intention.

Shyam should have thought his deeds would not come to the limelight. that was why he was playing a dirty game. he was thinking that he could make anyone believe his acting. he must be taught a good lesson... no... bad lesson!

The next day

Shashi, Garima, and Buaji were ready to go Shopping. Khushi denied joining them as she was not having a mood.

"But, why Khushi? Won't you select my dress?" Payal asked.

"Jeeji, select what you like"

"Why don't you come?" Payal asked sadly.

"Jeeji, I'm giving you a full right to select your dress. If I come, I will force you to choose what I like... don't lose your right... " Khushi smiled.

Payal nodded her head from left to right.

"Payal, let her take a rest today. She will not get time to sit after your engagement" Shashi said.

Khushi nodded yes. Guptas went shopping to buy a new dress for Payal. Khushi fell on the bed and thought about what to do. She wanted to end it without hurting anyone, except Shyam. She wanted to beat him black and blue but she didn't know if she could do that. She felt bad for Anjali. Khushi could not console her own mind when she thought about Anjali. It was a hell of a pain to be betrayed. No woman could face it in her husband's matter. That was the highest of anything, she supposed.

She jerked hearing a phone ring. She took the phone and saw Anjali's number flashing. She sighed closing her eyes and then attended the call.

"Jee, Anjaliji..."

"Khushiji, how are you?"

"I'm fine, Anjaliji. How are you?"

"I'm so good and happy"

Khushi sensed a sparkling happiness in her tone.

"Tell me, Anjaliji"

"I have arranged Sathya Narayana Pooja in RM for the betterment of Akash and Payalji. I would like to invite all of you"