29 Clearance

Part 29 Clearance

Everyone was standing like a statue, looking at Arnav and Khushi who were heading to Arnav's room. They glanced at one another, and could do nothing.

Buaji looked at Nani and said,

"We are leaving, Devyaniji"

"Don't know what to say... please forgive us, Madhumathiji... I apologize to you on behalf of Chotte" Nani said feeling helpless.

"Haan Buaji, forgive us. Khushiji is our responsibility. We will take care of her" Anjali said.

Akash came forward again.

"Uncle, my Bhai talks rudely but he never gives up on his beloved one. Trust me he will look after Khushiji like anything. She will be happy and you will see that"

Shashi gave a nod and Guptas left RM.

Raizadas retired to their respective rooms feeling helpless. Payal stood with teary eyes. Akash looked at her face and understood her state.

"Payalji, everything will be all right"

"Why did you give me the flower petals in my hands and make me shower them on Arnavji and Khushi, Akashji? He forced my sister citing my wedding as the reason. How did he do that?"

"No, Payal... I'm sure my brother would not have done that. I know my Bhai. He would have a reason to marry Khushi. We will soon get to know that" Akash said.

Even though he guessed the reason he didn't tell that to Payal because without making sure of it, he didn't want to talk about it.

"He himself told he forced Khushi"

"Wait, Payal... Khushi is your sister. Talk to her and then conclude"

Payal became silent. Akash was right. She would talk to Khushi. She wanted to know what exactly happened and what Arnav said.

............

Arnav came to his room with Khushi and closed the door. He saw Khushi looking at him. He smiled fondly.

"I'm sorry, Arnavji... because of me..."

"Shhh... marrying you is full and full my decision. I should handle it and I'm doing that"

"Arnavji, what Shyamji said is not true. He lied. I didn't talk to him like what he said" she said with teary eyes.

"I know... I saw you in his arms and heard what he said about his relationship with Di. I know you are not wrong"

In no time, Khushi cried her heart out, closing her face with her palm. Arnav tapped her shoulder gently.

"I'm sorry Khushi, I married you hurriedly"

Khushi looked at him perplexed.

"I witnessed Shyam turning the table in the blink of an eye without caring about anything. He is a very dangerous man than I thought. He will do anything to save himself. I understood that he won't mind showing you wrong in other's eyes if we give him a chance. I don't want to give him such a chance. He will try to stop our wedding in every way possible if we go for a ceremonial marriage. He will get enough time to do that. He will keep on trying to frame something against you. Just think one thing, what would have happened if anyone other than me had seen you in his arms?" he stopped and gulped down. Khushi was horrified.

"Do you think, people would have trusted you over his drama?"

Khushi nodded no hurriedly.

"Shyam would not have let people trust you. He would have blamed you just like, he did on the terrace. I didn't want it to happen. That's why I married you right away" he clearly stated why he married her right away.