♡ Unexpected ♡

Rengoku POV
__________

I resisted myself from carrying Y/N to the bedroom and making love to her right there on our bed. My body was already aching for more of her touch the second I pulled away, but I didn't want to push her boundaries.

I gave Y/N a kiss before I walked to our bedroom to change out of the clothes I was in.

~

I took a quick shower to brush off any thoughts that were still lingering in my head after our kissing session that got me heated up. The feel of Y/N lips against mine always got me up.

With my towel wrapped around my waist, I exited the bathroom and walked to the bed, sitting on the edge of the bed. I fell back on the bed before I felt something hit me, causing me to flinch.

I quickly sat up to see what I laid on, just to find the book that Y/N had been reading the past few days.

Y/N had seem to have an interest on the book, she was already half way through it and she had multiple colored book marks sticking out of the pages.

My curiosity took the best of me and I decided just to read some of the words from the page she was on.

Shock.

I quickly closed the book, my face flushed from just the first couple of words I had read. Y/N is into that? The love of my life, reading spicy books.

The words caught me off guard from how quick it had started off.

'Look in the mirror while I fuck this pussy,' were the first words I read. The image was crawling in my head and didn't stop.

Images of Y/N, on her knees on the bed, infront of a tall mirror, while I'm taking her from behind.

I quickly brushed the images off my head as best as I can, not trying to get any dirty thoughts about her after she said she wanted to wait it off.

I decided to just sleep it off, knowing it worked best.

I got in bed and closed my eyes, the images still lingering in my head, but it was quickly gone when I thought of something completely off topic. I was already falling asleep and soon enough, I knocked out.

 I was already falling asleep and soon enough, I knocked out

Bye bye ●_<