♡ Planning ♡

Y/N Pov
__________

Making plans for my wedding was something that I really enjoyed doing because I had the authority to design my wedding just how I liked it without being bossed around on how to do it.

I was thinking of making the wedding not too overdone but to the point where it's not too boring. Colors that matched both me and Rengoku.

I wrote things down and made a list to everybody who was invited to our weddings. Thinking was slightly the hard part, I didn't know too many people except for my family, friends, Rengoku's co-workers and his family. That was about it.

I'm going to make sure this wedding turns out just how I want it.

~

For about maybe 20 minutes, I was able to put in 19 names in the list of people invited and on the colors for the wedding. I wouldn't have guessed planning a wedding would take this long.

I got up from the beanbag I was sitting on and stretched, letting out a long groan that felt so good I almost moaned. I grabbed the notebook I wrote everything on and walked into the bedroom.

Once I entered, Rengoku was laying on the bed on his back, scrolling through his phone, wearing gray sweatpants. No shirt. If he could get me wet at just an outfit, it would be this combination.

He glanced over at me from his phone and smiled, placing his phone down beside him and patting his stomach.

"Come here." He said, signaling me to get in bed with him.

No complaints, I placed the notebook on my desk before walking over to Rengoku. I crawled on the bed and straddled his stomach.

He placed his hands on my hips and massaged his thumbs over my hips in gentle circles. This man knows how to make a women wet, and I'm lucky enough to be that women.

He smiled up at me and brought my hand to his lips, placing gentle kisses on each finger tip. "You're so beautiful." He mumbled against a kiss, his other hand giving my hip a gentle squeeze.

My body shivered at the tone of his voice and the gentle squeeze. I stared at at Rengoku who had his eyes closed and his lips pressed against the palm of my hand.

"I started planning on the wedding." I spoke, watching as his eyes fluttered open to look at mine.

"Really? What do you have so far?" He asked, his lips still pressed against the palm of my hand.

I used my free hand to run my fingertips over his collarbone teasingly as I spoke. "Right now, I have the people who are invited and the theme colors for the wedding." I answered before running my finger up to his lips.

He smiled at me as he moved me closer to him, grinding my cleavage accidentally over his stomach, causing me to flinch at the sudden shock of pleasure. This man is really testing me and I'm so close to losing it.

"What do you have planned for our honeymoon?" He asked, running his hands over my thighs and stopping on my inner thighs.

I shivered at his touched but tried not to give in. "I haven't thought about it yet, but I have an idea of what you want to do for our honeymoon." I replied with a tint of red on my cheeks.

He chuckled and ran his finger over my clothed cleavage teasingly, causing me to moan unexpectedly from the touch. "You know me too well, Y/N, that's why I love you so much."

My face turned beet red and I just looked away. "If you want, the honeymoon can be planned someplace nice if you'd like."

He grabbed my chin and turned it towards him so that I was now looking back at him. His fingers ran down my neck and to the strap of my bra and gently tugged on it.

"I'd like that." He answered with a smile on his lips.

He ran his hand up and down my waist and gently tugged on the waistband of my shorts, tugging it until he saw the design of my panties.

"I should give you an reward for doing so much planning." He said, running his fingers over my clothed cleavage. "But do you know what sounds better than just an ordinary reward?"

I blushed and shook my head. "What is it?"

He smirked and grabbed my waist and pushed me down the bed so that I was now laying on my back as he grabbed both my thighs, spreading them apart from each other.

"Me eating out your pussy as a reward."

I'm sorry I haven't been posting anything, I'll try to post at least one chapter on my one-shots or one on here

I'm sorry I haven't been posting anything, I'll try to post at least one chapter on my one-shots or one on here. ( '•.•)