🍋 Practice 🍋

Rengoku POV
__________

I watched as Y/N moved closer and kneeled down, using her hands to spread my knees apart so she had access to my zipper. I held myself back from unzipping my own pants and shoving her mouth down my dick.

Y/N reached for my zipper and began to zip it down, giving a small opening to where she can see my boxers. I felt my cock twitching, wanting nothing more than for her to suck me dry until she milked every bit of cum out of me.

I groaned in frustration, getting impatient from how long she was taking to pull my cock out.

I watched as Y/N undid my pants and pulled them down and stopped at my knees. She could clearly see the buldge in my boxers that threatened to spring out.

Fuck, she was just staring at it.

Why the hell was she just staring at the buldge in my pants? I need more than her eyes on my dick.

Unable to wait, I pulled down my boxers so my dick could spring out on its own. It stood tall and proudly, twitching at the sight of Y/N just staring.

"Don't just stare, suck." I needed her lips around me, sucking me dry, even if she doesn't know how.

"I've never sucked anyone before, I don't think I'll be able to do it right." She hesitated to reach out and do everything because she was aware that she didn't know how to suck or hold a cock.

"For what I care, I just want you to suck me dry until I cum in your mouth. But since it's your first time, take as long as you need to learn how to blow me, I'll be your first." I gently caressed her cheek and pulled her closer so that her breath hit the tip of my cock. I groaned from the heat, feeling my cock throb.

"Tell me if I'm doing it wrong so you can correct me, okay?" She moved her lips closer until her lips finally touched me.

I groaned as she started kissing the base of my dick so softly, my hip bucking slightly forward from the feel of her lips. I watched her every movement, watching as she kissed and sucked lightly around the base, making me greedy for more contact.

"Dammit, Y/N... Stop teasing it so much," I was practically panting at this point from how she just kept teasing my greedy cock and didn't take it in her mouth.

I reached forward and gently ran my fingers through her hair, trying to encourage Y/N to take it in her mouth already. "Just take it, Y/N... Please,"

I could see her eyes light up from my begging, alarming her that she was doing it right.

She eventually started moving up to my sensitive tip, licking around the edges. I swear I was going to die just there.

I gasped and let out a soft moan, feeling her tounge touch something sensitive against my tip. "Mmm... Just like that, sweetheart..." I lightly pushed her head closer so she could take my tip in her mouth.

She began to lightly suck at my tip, teasing me before she pushed her own head down.

I let out a loud gasp from how fast she had taken me without expecting. I let out a whiny moan and gripped onto her hair tighter, firmly but gently.

"Ah, fuck..! Mmmf..." I groaned and felt her start bobbing her head up and down, her eyes closes and her hand stroking my cock whenever she pulled out.

My breathing sped up and I watched every movement Y/N did, seeing how much she was taking me on her first time. The way my cock disappeared into her mouth was driving me crazy, wanting nothing more than to shove my wet cock deep inside her.

I groaned and gripped her hair tighter, pushing her down until I touched the back of her throat, causing her to gag. I let out a loud unexpected moan, feeling how her lips closed tightly around my cock.

I used my free hand to place it over my mouth, trying to prevent myself from being too loud to the point that our neighbors could hear us.

I continued to move her head up and down on me, muffling my moans as best as I could. My face was red and my hand was shaking lightly, trying to hold back from cumming right then, but I needed this to last longer.

"Good job, Y/N... You're doing... so good..." I tried to make myself sound as if I wasn't close to coming, but it didn't work, the whimpers that escaped me were audible even through my hand that was over my mouth. "Keep sucking just like that... Mmmf..."

I felt Y/N's throat tighten around me, causing me to let out a gasp of surprise. I gripped her hair tightly, not being able to hold back any longer.

I pushed her head down all the way until it went to her throat, letting out a long moan as I spurted my hot seed down her throat. "Swallow everything. Don't leave any behind."

I could hear her gag from how deep I was, but I was able to hear her gulp down every drop that I spurted into her without a complaint.

After a while of just sitting there, I slowly pulled her head away, seeing some droplets of my cum on her lips and chin. I watched as she licked them up with her tounge and savored it.

"How was it?" I was out of breath, my chest heaving up and down as I waited for her response.

"Next time, I'll do it when you least expect it, I probably need more practice." I couldn't help but chuckle lightly. I leaned forward and reached my hand out to her face to brush my thumb over her wet bottom lip.

"I don't think you need practice to suck cock anymore, sweetheart."

I hope this was good enough 😮‍💨