♡ Await ♡

Rengoku POV
__________

"Tengen, I don't need to be taught how to please my wife, especially not from you."

"Your soon-to-be wife! I need to teach you the basics on how to at least be able to make her cry in ecstasy whenever you guys have sex before she commits to you. You don't want her to regret her decision on marrying you."

"I already know how to please her, so there's no need in me being taught."

Tengen rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "How do I know that? I need to see it happen with my own two eyes."

My eyes widened and I just stared at Tengen for a few seconds in shock in the silence before speaking again. "You want to see me have sex with my wife?"

"I just want to see if she cries in ecstasy because of you, and I don't think you will." He laughed and slapped a hand on my shoulder.

I don't even remember how this conversation started, all I remember is being in my office, doing some paperwork until Tengen barged into my office and started bothering me.

"I'm not letting you watch me make love to my wife, Tengen, you can watch yourself in a mirror fucking your three wives."

"It's not that seri- wait, that's not a bad idea. Maybe you should try it, you could have sex with your wife infront a mirror."

I thought about it, and I wasn't disagreeing with the idea. It sounded familiar, like I've heard or read something similar about having sex infront of a mirror.

"I'll consider it, but for now, leave me alone." I walked towards my chair and sat down on it, leaning back and taking a deep breath.

Tengen didn't bother leaving, he instead decided that it was better staying in my office and doing nothing but bother me.

"Rengoku~ Let's do something, yeah?"

"How about you do your work instead? It's not like you have nothing to do."

Tengen huffed and buried his face in his hand. "But that's boring, I want to do something with you."

"And I don't." I scrolled through my computer and tried to focus on my work until I got a buzz on my phone.

I pulled out my phone from my pocket and checked what notification I got, and it was a message from Y/N. I clicked on the message and checked what she messaged me.

Love of my Life

Rengoku! I have a surprise
for you.

And what is that?

I'm visiting you at your job!
I checked if I
could and they let me in!

That's great, sweetheart, do you
know where my office is?

Isn't it on the 8th floor? I'm
pretty sure I've been here
before.

Yup, on the 8th floor, my office
is down the hall, I'm pretty
sure you will hear Tengen if
you walk by.

Okay! I'll be there in
probably 4 minutes, it
won't take too long.

Alright, sweetheart, don't be
late to visit me.

My day just got so much more better knowing that Y/N was coming by to visit me.

"Tengen, I need you out of my office once Y/N gets here, so please actually listen to me for once." I put my phone down and looked at Tengen who was checking himself out in my mirror.

"Y/N is coming? I didn't know you wanted your dick in her that bad that you would text her to come over." He winked at himself in the mirror and turned around to face me. "Can I watch?"

"Tengen." I glared at him and made sure he understood that I didn't want him here when I was with Y/N.

"Fine, fine, but at least you didn't deny that you were going to fuck her." He laughed and turned back around to check himself out in the mirror.

I huffed and leaned back against my chair. I didn't plan on doing anything sexual with Y/N when she got here, but if I think about making love to her in my office, it gets me all riled up.

Bending her over my desk as I took her like my life depended on it while she moaned my name. Gripping her ass cheeks as I slammed into her until she cried out to me for more.

"Tengen."

He turned around and looked at me. "Yeah?"

"Do you have any condoms?"

Ruin me Rengoku.