🍋 "I miss you" 🍋

Rengoku POV
__________

I've been thinking about Y/N the whole day today, it's driving me crazy. The nasty thoughts of her in my head while I worked on files for my boss was irritating me, I needed her here on my lap, riding my already hard cock.

I needed to release myself, but my boss has been on my ass the entire day I won't be able to jack myself off here without getting caught. The chances were high on them walking in on me with my dick in my hand. I needed to sort myself out so I needed to make this quick. No way was I going to the bathroom to do it.

I made sure my office door was closed and locked before I went back to my desk. I felt my dick threatening to spring out of my pants as it throbbed in my boxers.

I unzipped my pants and pulled out my throbbing cock that twitched at the cool air hitting it. I gripped it enough to make me groan before I slowly moved my hand up and down at a steady pace at first. I groaned and the feeling of my cock finally getting the attention it begged for after the last time Y/N deep throated me. Images of her beautiful face planting in my view, the way her eyes looked up at me as she struggled to even fit half of me in her mouth. I picked up the pace and let out a low moan, gripping the edge of my chair as I panted for air.

"Fuck, Y/N, you make me so fucking desperate..." I clenched down on the chair and threw my head back, speeding up my strokes as pre-cum began to leak out of me and into my hand. The pre-cum spread along my cock and made it even slick as I panted and moaned. I bucked up my hips against my hand, desperate for the release that I craved. "Y/N... oh fuck..."

I felt my balls tighten as my orgasm grew closer, and I let a long deep moan as I finally felt my release.

I let go of the chair and placed my hand over the head of my cock as I finally shot out hot, sticky loads of cum into my hand. I let out a long, low moan as I spurt out ropes of cum, groaning as it spilled along my cock. I slowed down my strokes and panted heavily, catching my breath after my high.

I imaged the sight of my cum all over Y/N's face, sliding down her cheek and landing on her lips as she sticks her tounge out to catch whatever landed on her lips. The images were threatening to get me hard again.

I wasted no time in cleaning myself up before someone walked in and saw cum all over my hands while my dick was out and soft.

Right as I went back to work, a co-worker of mine knocked at my office door.

"Kyojuro! Let me the hell in!" The sound of Tengens voice was loud and clear.

"Can I not have some time for myself?"

"You know I always come into your office when I'm lonely, so keep your door open!"

Tengen was ruthless and never cared if I wanted alone time for myself, he was like a fly that would always stick around even if I tried to get it away from me.

I got up and walked to the door, unlocking it for Tengen so he would stop annoying me.

"Its unlocked, now please don't bother m-"

Tengen busted in my office as if it was his and had a huge grin on his face.

"You know I can't promise anything." Tengen entered my office and plopped himself on my chair and began going through my computer. I walked around my desk to stand beside him, watching him scroll through my photos.

"Do you have anything else but your fiancé on your computer?" Tengen huffed and scrolled through my gallery, finding multiple photos of Y/N and me.

"What else do I need besides her?"

"You need to add someone sexy, like me."

"Your the last person I want in my gallery."

Tengen rolled his eyes at me and clicked on a specific photo of me and Y/N. The photo was Y/N straddling my lap, her face buried into my neck that was filled with lipstick stains of her lips.

"Your really gross Kyojuro, taking pictures of your wife like this, and you won't even let me sit on ur lap."

"Why the hell would I want you on my lap?" I crossed my arms and admired the photo, seeing how Y/N had her face buried against my neck.

"Did you guys have sex after this picture?"

"What? Why do you care?" I wished we did.

"Just wondering if my best bud got his dick rode."

"Shut up, Tengen."

Need me some Kyojuro