🍋 Quiet 🍋

(A part of this chapter was inspired by the book "Twisted Love" by Ana Huang)

Rengoku POV
__________

Not much longer after what happened in my office, I got out of work with Y/N and went home to continue where we left off.

I was in bed with Y/N and had her straddling my lap as she bounced on my dick, watching her tits bounce up and down with each downward thrust she made.

"Y-Y/N... Nghh..." I groaned, closing my eyes shut as I held back from coming.

I gripped her hips tightly and moaned out her name softly as she slowed down, causing me to feel much more of the sensation.

My eyes were glued on her tits, watching as they moved when she moved. They looked beautiful and so fucking suckable, basically taunting me to suck on her pointy nipples.

I reached up and gropped one of her tits, a moan escaping her lips as I rubbed my thumb over her sensitive nipples, pinching lightly.

"Keep... bouncing just like that..." I whimpered, my body shaking with pleasure as she sped up her pace.

Both my hands fell to my side and I gripped the sheets tightly, my dick pulsing as I let out a loud cry as I shot my cum deep inside her, filling the condom once again.

I panted heavily, my face flushed from the intense release. My body trembled as I looked up at Y/N who was still slowly moving up and down on me, riding out her release.

"Y/N..." I mumbled, my eyes lustful as I looked at her.

I grabbed her arms and quickly pinned her down on her back below me, hovering over her. I ran my hands up and down her stomach, pinching her nipples, electing a loud moan from her.

"I'll be the one in control, mk? I'll decide when you get to cum."

I removed the condom I had on and made sure to throw it away carefully before paying my attention back to her.

I flipped her over so that her back was facing me and her ass was in the air, her pussy fully visible to me, seeing how red and swollen it was.

I ran my finger over her swollen clit, feeling her body shiver from the sensation. I slapped her ass hard, electing a loud cry from her. I spread her pussy lips wide open, revealing her tightness to myself.

"You look so fucking beautiful like this, Y/N." I said gently, running my hand along the curve of her ass.

"Don't just stare, Kyojuro..." She said as she wiggled her ass at me, tempting me even further.

I reached squeezed her ass cheek even harder, causing her to whimper as I left behind a hand print.

"You know, Y/N, I always wanted to test out if I had a good pull-out game." I told her, lining up my dick at her soaked entrance.

Her hands went to either side of her head as she gripped the sheets, embracing herself. "Then try it out, I'll be your toy whenever you want me to, Kyojuro.."

I gripped either side of her hips, holding back from cumming right then and there from her words.

I slowly pushed inside, feeling her heat surround my cock as she squeezed me so tightly it felt like she was going to snap me in half.

"Y/N... Ughh..." I groaned, pushing myself all the way inside.

She let out a shaky moan as I pushed inside her raw, the head of my cock touching her cervix at one thrust.

I stood still for a couple of seconds before I started moving. Slow and steady movements as I touched every part of her, causing her to tremble beneath me.