🍋 Office 🍋

Rengoku POV
__________

"No, I want you guys to make a baby."

"I don't think she's ready to have a child with me yet, Tengen."

Tengen huffed and crossed his arms. "No fun, I wanted your kid to be named after me." He reached his hand into his back pocket and handed me five condoms.

I rolled my eyes and took the condoms from him. "Why give me five?"

He laughed and winked at me. "I know it'll get intense eventually, I usually need more when I'm with my wives." He grinned.

"I don't need to know that."

"Well now you know."

I sighed and put the condoms away and waited for Y/N to reach my office.

I leaned back against my chair and looked up at the ceiling, crossing my arms and listening to Tengen yap at me.

After maybe 2 minutes of torture, I heard Y/N's voice.

"Rengoku! And, Tengen?" She said as Tengen turned to her direction.

"Y/N, Rengoku said he wanted me to watch while you both fu-"

"Tengen, out." I commanded, getting up from my chair and fixing my sleeves. "There's no need for you here anymore."

"But Rengo-"

"Out."

Tengen huffed and walked out of my office with a disappointed look on his face, but I could care less about what he felt.

"Y/N, come here." I sat back down and patted my lap, signaling her to sit on my lap.

I watched her walk over to me and sit on my lap, not putting too much weight on it.

"Sorry if I'm heavy." She murmured.

"Don't worry, sweetheart," I pulled her down so that her entire weight was being supported on my lap. "You're not heavy."

I could tell that she hesitated to stay on my lap, but she gave in. "Tell me if I get too heavy."

I smiled at her and placed gentle kisses on her shoulder, taking in the perfume she put on herself. "You smell amazing."

I could see the red tint that appeared on her cheeks because of my words. "Thank you, it's the one you like."

"I know," I whispered against her neck. "I get hard on whenever I smell it on you." I licked a spot on her neck before biting down gently.

The sound of her soft moan made my dick twitch against the zipper of my pants, but I had to wait a little longer before I can let it free.

I sucked gently on the skin and left a soft red mark on her neck before making multiple more. My hands roamed over her body, sliding beneath her shirt and taking in her soft skin that was on the palm of my hands.

"You look so beautiful on my lap." I murmured to her, listening to her heavy breathing as she looked down at me.

I ran my hand down to her thigh and squeezed it, electing a moan from her. I ran my fingers closer to her inner thighs until it touched her clothed clit.

"I can't wait to fill your pussy with my dick." I whispered, rubbing my fingers against her covered clit and grinding my knee against it as well.

She moaned and let her head fall to the side, her eyes filled with desire as I started to slowly remove her pants, tugging them down so that her panties were now visible to me, a damp wet spot between them.