♡ Jealousy ♡

Y/N Pov
__________

I let out a long stretch in my chair and let out a grunt as a crack was heard coming from my back. I let out a long sigh of relief as I finished up all the paperwork from my job that was due tonight. I got up from my chair and twisted my waist both sides to hear an audible crack that echoed in the room.

I grabbed my phone and looked through my notifications before throwing it on my bed and grabbing some clothes from closet.

I entered the bathroom and closed the door. I turned on the shower and put it on warm before I removed my shirt, bra, pants, and panties until I was fully naked and entered the shower.

30 minutes pass by and I exit the bathroom with the steam of the shower spreading through the room. I had my towel wrapped around my hair as I wore panties, a bra, and a oversized shirt that hid my panties beneath. No pants.

I got in bed and grabbed my phone, looking through my messages with Rengoku before I decided I needed a little entertainment.

Kyojuro ♡

Can you text at the moment?
I'm boreddd

I waited for a response and put my phone down and looked up at the ceiling. For the meantime, I grabbed my book that I hadn't read in a while and continued reading from where I last left off.

I read and read and eventually moved positions so that I was laying on my stomach and the book was infront of me. I flipped the page and slowly got into the book.

A notification went off on my phone. I grabbed my phone and saw that the text was from Rengoku.

Kyojuro ♡

Can you text at the moment?
I'm boreddd

I'm sorry I took a while to text
back, but I can talk now. What
do you need, sweetheart?

I want you in bed with me

If you say that, you're going to
make it hard for me to work

You know I can't resist you
when you text me like that

Then stop resisting me, leave
work and come suck my clit

I knew exactly how to get under his skin while he was at work, and I knew for a fact that this worked.

Kyojuro ♡

Then stop resisting me, leave
work and come suck my clit

I would if I could,
sweetheart, I'll suck and flick it
until you're overstimulated

but I'm going to begin an
important meeting soon and I
can't miss this

But don't worry too much, once
I get home, I'll give you
whatever you want

I'll believe it once you're here
with me

But besides fucking, I'm going
to go out later, so I won't be
home when you get off work

I'll be at a party with a friend of
mine

You know them, it's B/F