🍋 Help 🍋

Y/N Pov
__________

"What?" I responded, trying to pull away but not budging from his hold.

He groaned and pressed his cock against my lips. "Please suck it... It hurts and I know you can help me..." He ran his thumb over my bottom lip in attempt to open my mouth.

I looked at him, seeing how desperate he was to get some sort of release. I didn't want to reject him knowing that he was vulnerable right now, and maybe I can finally take that advantage to use.

My lips wrapped around the tip and I sucked lightly, my tounge circling the slit. My eyes darted up to Rengoku's face, capturing every detail and expression he made.

He was biting his bottom lip while his hand was tangled in my hair, guiding my head back and forth, his cock head touching the back of my throat each time I took him back in.

"J-Just like that... mmmf... please use your tounge more..." He panted, his eyes locked on how his cock disappeared each time I took him in and each time it re-appeared with each time I pulled away.

My lips were wet and I could feel every vein there was each time my tounge swirled around him. My throat getting tired from how big he was and how he had my mouth fully engulfing him. I loved it.

I gagged and let my throat relax, letting his hand guide my head. My eyes were half-lidded with pleasure, the feeling of being so full in my mouth was getting me soaking wet. I rubbed my thighs together and moaned around him.

His hand came down to my cheek before he pulled out. I panted and felt him angle my head to the side slightly before pushing back inside my mouth, this time created a buldge in my cheek. His thumb rubbed where his cock was and moaned before thrusting his cock was into my throat.

Everything he did was getting me wet, and the only thing I could imagine at this point was being filled to the brim, not even caring if I get pregnant or not. This man was perfect, and I'm not letting my chance get away.

Suddenly, he grabbed a fistful of my hair before he started slamming himself into my throat. His balls slapping against my chin and the tip of his cock going into my throat. It was painful, yet, I was dripping through my panties.

I gagged and moaned, gripping his legs tightly as he thrusted himself into my mouth.

"I'm gonna cum..! Oh fuck!~" He whimpered before he pushed his cock all the way and splurted himself deep into my throat, almost choking me.

He pushed my head away and watched as I coughed out his cum from my mouth. It dripped down my chin and onto the floor, making a small puddle.

He was panting, staring at me with admiration that I took it all. "It... It isn't enough..."

I looked up at him, seeing how he was still hard and lubed up from my saliva. He grabbed my arm and lifted me off the ground and threw me onto the bed with ease. He got on the bed immediately and with a swift motion, he tore off my pants and panties.

"I need your help, Y/N..." He whispered, spreading my legs apart and staring at how wet I was from just sucking him off.

The embarrassment filled my stomach and I looked away, not wanting to look him in the eyes. He was rough with it, but that only made me wetter.

He grabbed his cock and stroked it a few times as he ran his tip between my lips, making me moan in response. The tip was rubbing up and down my clit, and it was electrifying.

"Y/N..." He slowly pushed inside, stretching me deliciously. My mind was going blank and I couldn't ask for more than what this man was giving me.

He groaned and stared at me for a few seconds before he started moving. He was slow, and I could feel every part of his cock touch my insides. I felt as if I could pass out from the pleasure, but, I don't ever want to pass out and lose this feeling.