♡ Bar ♡

Rengoku Pov
__________

"I'm so so sorry, I'll never let it happen again and I'll be more aware of what I drink." I apologized for the 35th time so far, clinging onto Y/N for forgiveness.

She was stuck beneath me while I had my body towering her on the bed. I laid my head between her breasts while my arms were wrapped around her waist. I made sure she couldn't possibly get out of my hold, so I kept myself clung onto her.

She sighed and caressed my cheek. "I told you, I was never mad at you, not even for a second." She picked up my chin so that I was looking at her. "So stop apologizing, I don't need to forgive you if theres nothing to forgive."

I let out sigh of relief, still keeping my face between her breasts just for comfort. I still had a pang of guilt in me. I felt horrible for causing all that trouble to Y/N, and I'm still pissed at Tengen.

I sighed and pulled away, looking down at Y/N and taking in her beauty. I moved a strand of hair away from her face and pecked her lips. "I love you, okay? If I ever do anything that could hurt you, slap me, hit me, leave me, do anything, just please don't stick around with me." I kissed her tip of her nose gently. "I don't ever want to hurt you."

Her lips curved into a beautiful smile I could stare at forever, her cheeks tinting a light pink. "Fine, but you need to stop worrying about me leaving you."

~

Knocking on the door, Tengen opened and when he saw me, he immediately closed the door on my face.

"Open the door Tengen." I said trying to sound calm, already annoyed that he decided to shut the door on me knowing what he did.

"You can talk to me through the door like this! There's no need for you to be inside." He responded, keeping the door closed.

I tried to open the door, but it was locked. Out of frustration, I started banging on the door. "Tengen you fucker, you know exactly what you did, so let me in!"

He pulled away from the door and clenched my fists. I then felt my phone buzz in my pocket, so I pulled it out. Instead of opening the door, Tengen decided to call me instead.

I picked up the phone and yelled into it, "Open the damn door!"

"You think I'm going to let you in knowing that your pissed at me? I'm not THAT dumb, you know."

I sighed and tried to calm myself down, but while I tried, I just got even more mad with each second that passed. "Tengen, I'm just getting more mad at you not opening the door and calling me instead."

I could hear Tengen laugh behind the phone and it was pissing me off that he thought this was funny. I clenched my phone and ran my hand through my hair in attempt to calm myself down from kicking his door down.

"Are you going to let me in or not?" I asked.

"No." He then hung up.

I pulled my phone away from my ear and did everything in my power to leave without getting the punch to his face like I wanted. I was already pissed and I didn't want to push any more buttons waiting outside his door.

I sighed and turned around to walk off. When I was walking off, something soft grazed the back of my head. I looked back and saw on the ground a paper ball. I looked up at Tengen where he was in his balcony before grabbing the paper ball and opening it, only for it to have a badly drawn middle finger that looked like a deformed dick.

My eyes darted back up to where Tengen was. Tengen was leaning against the railing, looking down at me.

"Do you like my drawing?" He asked, leaning his elbows against the railing and resting his head on his hands, waiting for a response from me.