i.

" Suno, suno, suno " the beating of the drums, along with the shrill cry of the royal messenger, attracted a lot of people, as a mass gathered around him. Having all the attention to himself, he unrolled the red scroll and read further.

" Rajmahal se yudh ke baare mein suchna aayi hain- " the murmurs grew louder, " -Swarnapradesh ke saath yudh mein Rajkumar Mrityunjay, vijayi ghosit kiye jaa chuke hain. Issi karan varsh Adhiraj Naresh ka aadesh hai, ki aap sab log, Rajkumar aur Sena-adhyaksh ka swagat purn utsaah se karein. "

There were hails of ' Long live Gauravgarh ' and ' Rajkumar ki jay ', while some elderly people, heaved relieved sigh upon hearing the victory.

From the last few weeks, the whole of the empire of Gauravgarh was hunged in tense air, as their king had wedged a war against their arch nemesis.

Swarnapradesh, being an equally powerful kingdom, created an unknown fear among the common people of Gauravgarh. The last hope, they had was on the prince. Because, ever since, he was certified the best sword fighter from the royal gurukul, he'd been engaged in wars. And, true to his name, he'd win every deadly battle, he'd win over death.

Now, once again, Prince Mrityunjay didn't disappointed his subjects. Beginning from the children to the people in the last phase of their life, started decorating the empire. Afterall, they didn't want to leave any stone unturned, in the welcoming of their saviour and protector.

If the empire is in a noisy state, the Rajmahal itself, is an epitome of chaos right now. Servants, attendees and courtiers, running from everywhere to everywhere. And, all of that because of the queen of the palace. But, no one dared to question her, since she was in the mother mode, who was impatient for her son's homecoming.

" Aashi? Aashi, kahan ho? "

" Ji, Ranima "

" Mrityunjay ke priye bhog prastut ho gaye hain na? "

" Woh Ranima- "

" Arre, Lekha, dharya rakhiye. Iss umar mein aapka itna uttejit hona aapke swasth ke liye thik nahin hain. " king Adhiraj joked, coming out of the courtroom.

" Hamara putra yudh vijay kar ke aaya hain, Maharaj. Ek ma ka hriday aap nahin samjhenge. Yudh ke dauraan ek ek kshan, humein saans nahin aati thi, iss chinta mein, ki Mritunjay ko kuch ho na jaaye. Aap nahin samajh payenge Maharaj, aap toh apne ran kaushal ke baare mein hi soch rahein the. "

" Lekha, Mritunjay hamara uttaradhikari hain. Hamarein baad raja unhi ko banna hai. Aise yudh, unko aane wale samay mein aur karne padenge, apne rajya ke liye,apni praja ke liye. Yeh unka, ek raja ka kartavya hai. Aap bhi toh ek rani hai, kartavya ka maan aapko pata hain. " he tried to make her understand his point.

" Apne kartavya se hum gyat hai aur naa hi kabhi humne usse muh moda hai, pr jab Mrityunjay ki baat aati hain, humein aur kuch nahin sujhta. " but she was adamant.

How can she be wrong in loving her son?

" Hamari baat ka arth- "

" Bass, aap se tark hum baad mein karenge. " she turned towards the attendee, with whom she was formerly talking to, while Adhiraj sighed and walk away, " Tum kuch keh rahin thi? "

" Ranima, bhog ka daayitva toh Rajkumari Geetanjali ne liya hai. Iske baare mein humein gyat nahin. "

" Tab toh prastut ho hi gaya hoga. Pr Geetanjali hain kahan? "

" Apne kaksh me Ranima. "

" Kaksh mein? Unhe pata bhi hain aaj unke pati aane wale hain? Yaa, apne saaj shringar mein hi vyast hain woh? " she scowled.

The queen had never been fond of her daughter-in-law, neither she hated her, but certain things about the princess, riled her up.

" Kshama kariyega Ranima, par ek baat kahein-" Lekha raised an eyebrow at the audacity of the maid, " -aapke putra hone ke saath hi woh Rajkumar ki patni bhi hain. Toh jitna uttejit aap hain, utna hi unka hona bhi swabhavik hain. Isiliye shayad woh-"

" Tumhein jitna kaha gaya hain utna hi karo Aashi. " the maid bowed down, in the fear of her highness, " Aur jao Geetanjali ko bulakar lao. "

" Jo hukum, Ranima. "

Aashi hurried off to call the princess, although she couldn't help but wonder, what made the queen dislike the sweet and naive princess.

~•~

Tadaaaaaa!!!!!! The first chapter....... How was it? The ' prince ' will enter the frame in the next chapter along with hamari pyaari Geetanjali. And Lekha....well the typical sasu maa she is.

What's ur thoughts on the chapter, let me know. Also vote and comment on this. Constructive criticism is welcomed. ❤☺