vi.

" Aap yahan par kabse hain? " the intruder came out of her hideout, with a teasing smile.

" Jabse aap dono ke prem-aalap shuru hui- "

" Mrinmayee " Geetanjali chided her younger sister, while Mrityunjay stood there awkwardly, in front of his sister-in-law.

" Acha baba, batati hun. Aap dono se pehle hi hum ek pustak lene aa gaye the, phir dono ke vartalaap mein humein dilchaspi aa gyi, aur hum sunte rahein. Hum waha se nikalne hi wale the ki aap dono ne- par chintit na hoiye. Humne apne netra bandh kar liye the. " she chuckled.

Trying to divert the two sisters from the topic, he spoke up, " Aapki upasthiti humein gyaat nahin thi Rajkumari. Waise aap Gauravgarh aayi kab? "

" Jab aap yudh ke liye chale gaye the, tab hamari priya behen ka patra aaya humein. Didi kasht mein thi, hum bhala kaise na aate? "

" Kuch din aur rukengi na aap? "

" Nahin. Pitaji ne bulawa bheja hain. Bol rahein the ki, avivahit rajkumariyon ko kisi paraaye rajya mein itne din nahin rehna chahiye. " noticing Geetanjali's eyes growing sad, Mrinmayee jested to lighten up her mood, " Waise bhi aapke rehte, didi ko ab hamari aavashyakta thodi padegi. "

Geetanjali smiled weakly, when her eyes caught a thing, but before she could brought up her question, Mrinmayee walked away to the door, " Hum chalte hain. Aap log apna asampurna karya purn kar sakte hain. " and ran away with a book in her hand.

As boring as it seems, it wasn't.

The history of Gauravgarh, interested Geetanjali as much that, she'd read almost four-fifth of the book, that her husband had got her to read. She had tried to complete it in the previous night only, but getting scolded by Mrityunjay, she left that idea.

It was nearly afternoon, when she was done reading. She sighed closing her eyes, and prayerd for Gauravgarh to grow, to be one of the strongest empire, and also prayed for the welfare of the people of her empire and her family. Then finding nothing to do, she walked out of her chamber, in search of her husband and found him in the private arena. He was sharpening two swords.

" Aapki hi pratiksha thi, Geetanjali. " he said, still working on the swords.

" Aapki di hui pustak humne poori padh li. " she exclaimed, smiling, as if accomplished a difficult task.

" Bohut acchi baat hain. Ab aapko Gauravgarh ke baare mein kuch aabhas toh hoga. Phir hum aapko rajya-bhraman ke liye bhi leke jayenge. "

" Kab? " he chuckled at her excitement and handed her the lighter sword.

" Jald hi. Par isse pehle, talwaar-baazi shikh lijiye. Taaki, kisi yudh ke dauraan agar koi gushpaithi, mahal mein pravesh kar, kisi bhi kshan aap pe akraman karein, tab aap tatpar rahein aur aatma-raksha kar sakein. " she looked down at the sword, like a child at a new toy.

" Pehle hum vastra toh badal lein. " Geetanjali started to move to her chamber to get into more comfortable clothes for practicing, but Mrityunjay stopped her.

" Kshatru aapke vastra badalne ki pratiksha nahin karenge, Geetanjali. Aarambh karte hain. " he raised an eyebrow at her, motioning to attack first.

She quickly shed her heavy dupatta, and tightened her hold on the sword. At first, she tried a jab from the side, but with his quick reflexes, he dodged it.

" Aise kshatru ko parasht karengi aap? "

" Humein darr hain ki, kahin aapko aaghaat na lage Rajkumar. " she pouted.

" Saalon ka prashikshan hain humein, kuch nahin hoga. Chaliye, apne poore zor se prahar kariye. " he took a step back.

Geetanjali bit her lips, tiny beads of perspiration formed on her forehead and chest region. The sun shining brightly, over her head, wasn't helping her case either. Sweat trickled down her nape, as she moved towards him and strikes repeatedly aiming at his sworded arm. Her both hands gripped the sword at a ferocious strength, which restricted her movements a little bit. Mrityunjay just keep checking her blows.

At last, tired of making futile attacks, she raised her sword and bring it down in a powerful blow, which was masteredly prevented by him and the next second, her sword was thrown back. Before she could pick it up, and take her stance again, she was swirled and her back, pressed against a hard, naked chest.

But, what made her gasp was, the sharp blade digging a little in her pulse point, on her neck and the low whisper in her ear, " Aur aise hi aapki mrityu ho jaati. ", she shuddered at the possibility.

Soon, she felt the blade being replaced by his hot mouth, when he started sucking on her flesh. Though it was a private arena, still there's a possibility of someone walking over them, when they're having their private moments.

The anticipation made her clutch his wrist, which was over her midriff and protest slightly, " Rajkuma- aaaaah "

She whimpered, when he tilted her head to the side, with his free-hand to have better access of her swan-like neck, leaving red marks all along. Their practice long forgotten.

Mrityunjay proceeded to pull her blouse a little down, to have more of his wife, when he heard light footsteps. With his quick reflexes, he flung himself back, picked up both of their swords and started talking like nothing happened.

" Pata hain aapki galti kahan hui? Aapki talwaar pakadne ke tarike mein. Talwaar mein pakad, naa hi bohut zor ki ho naa hi dheeli, utni hi mazboot ho taaki aapke haath se phishle na. Aur- "

Geetanjali was still figuring out what happened, when Lekha entered. She quickly wore her dupatta and greeted her mother-in-law. Lekha narrowed her eyes at the scene in front of her, but didn't say anything, just nodded and asked Mrityunjay to come with her, due to some work. He nodded and keep the swords in the nearby table.

Before moving along with his mother, Mrityunjay looked back at his wife, and winked at her with a mischievous smile.

She just looked away flushed, muttering, " Besharam kahike. "

~•~

Hogaya!!!! How's the chapter? Share your review. Please vote, comment and support. Positive criticism is always welcomed. ☺❤