x.

Mature content ahead

" Paani me kud gayi unhe bachaane? Aap toh bade sahashi- " the attendee was drying her hair, praising Geetanjali for her bravery, just then the door to her chamber was pushed open with a loud thud.

" Ekaant " all the attendees scrambled out witnessing the raging prince.

" Aapki kriti ke bade gun-gaan ho rahein hain. Suna hai sarovar mein kud gayi thi aap, Vishakha ke liye. Yeh jaanke bhi ki kitni gehraai hain. " she lowered her eyes, knowing well that her husband is angry for her repulsive action, " Aur iske dauraan agar aapko kuch ho jata toh kya karti aap? Hum kya kartein agar aapko kuch ho jata toh? Murkhta ki bhi ek haddh hoti hai, Geetanjali. Shukr hain bhagwaan ka ki nauka-chalak samay pe waha upasthit the, anyatha kya hota- "

" Par nauka-chalak jab tak jate tab tak rajkumari ke pran- " she tried to defend herself.

" Aur aapke prano ka kya? Uska koi mulya nahin? " Mrityunjay hold her shoulders, and shake her a little.

He still can't get over the fact, that his wife had risked her life, to save someone else's. His chest had tightened, when he heard about this, and hence he came running to his wife.

Geetanjali frowned at his rudeness, she'd done it in a good will. Not able to retain her irritation, she let out sarcastically, " Aapko toh prashann hona chahiye. Humne aapki priye Vishakha ke praan bach-aaaahhhh. "

Mrityunjay hold her neck and pulled her closer, crashing her fragile body with his hard one, " Bass bohut ho chuki aapki zidd aur bohut seh chuke hum. Ab- " he touch her lips with hers, " -aap bass wohi karengi jo hum chahenge samjhi? "

She tried to pry him off, but he picked her up in his arms, and walked towards the bed, putting her off unceremoniously. Her eyes widened, noticing her husband's rough gestures. A shivering sensation pass through her spine, when he pulled his upper off and inched closer towards her. She started moving back, but a harsh pull at her ankles, and she lay flat on the mattress with Mrityunjay hovering over her, with dilated pupils staring straight through her soul.

" Yeh aap- " he shut her up, by kissing her, which made her toes curl with sensation and eyes hoody with desire, and which left her entire being breathless.

" Dand de rahein hain aapko, humein itna chintit karane ke liye. " when she said nothing, he whispered near her ears, " Anumati hain? "

" Dand dene ke liye bhi anumati maang rahein hain aap? " she giggled, but it ceased down when she noticed his serious face, gulping she spoke out, " Aapko humse anumati lene ki koi aavashyakta nahin hain, kyuki humein pata hain, aap hamare saath kabhi kuch galat nahin karenge. "

He leave a dewy kiss in her forehead, and nuzzled in the crook of her neck. She moaned when his teeth clashed with her soft flesh. His hands that were fisting on the bedsheet, moved fervently over her body, removing every piece of clothing he could get his hands on. By now, Geetanjali was a moaning mess, a mess created by Mrityunjay. Smooching her once, he got off her and bared himself of the last cloth and dive straight into her to take her remaining breath away.

She was fully aroused, her patience wearing off of not getting her husband in the way she wanted. Still feasting on her milky flesh, he sucked her cleavage, his hands kneading her mounds. Getting enough of these ministrations, she tugged at the nape of her husband. Mrityunjay looked up and saw the sexual frustration in her eyes, which made him chuckle darkly.

" Dhairya ka phal meetha hota hai priye. " he inched his hands towards her south region, and she gasped when he reached that specific point.

Not wanting to tease her more, he entered her in a single stroke, and was engulfed by her warmth immediately. Geetanjali arched her back, closing her eyes, her mouth falling apart, as her husband got into a hard and fast rhythm.