ii.

Geetanjali kept standing in the middle of the chamber, their chamber, where they'd spent innumerable moments laughing, chatting and loving each other. Everything was going good, until this war. Her eyes still tear up, when his last words resonated in her mind.

" Hamare naam ki tarah hi har baar mrityu se jitke aayein hain hum. Kal tak darr nahin lagta tha mrityu se, parantu ab, darr lag rahan hain ki humein aapko hamesha ke liye chhorna na pad jayein. "

And, she'd cried in his chest, and cried till he disappeared into oblivion, with the huge army.

But now, he's come back. Her Mrityunjay had come back, once again, defeating death and she couldn't wait to-

" Rajkumaari, woh log aagayein hain, Rajkumaar Mrityunjay- "

Geetanjali didn't wait for the attendee to complete her sentence. Clutching her lehenga, she ran like her life depended on it.

By the time, she reached the threshold of the palace, she saw her mother-in-law doing aarti of her husband. Her eyes sought him and immediately noticed the big scar on his left arm. When she looked at his face, he was already looking at her.

For a moment, everything was blur for them, except the wordless eye contact, but then his smile bring her back to the world.

" Lagta hain jaise hamare praan wapis aagayein hain. " Mrityunjay hugged his mother, wiping her tears off.

Then, he proceeded to touch his father's feet. Adhiraj blessed him, " Aapne humein firse garv mehsoos karawa hain Mrityunjay. "

" Yeh toh har ek putra ka dayitvya hain pitaji. "

Getting the blessings, he slowly walked towards his wife, gazing at her flushed cheeks.

" Aap kuch nahin kahengi? " there was a mischievous smile plastered on his lips.

" Hum na aapke jaane ke pehle kuch bol payein the, na ab kuch bol payenge, aap bass samajh jaiyega Rajkumaar. ", her voice wavered, but her eyes remained fixed on his.

At that moment, he wanted to hug her and keep her close to his heart, but to maintain their demeanor, resisted the urge.

" Aaiye, aapke liye bohut bada aayojan hua hain, sab aapki pratiksha kar rahein hain. "

"Ji, chaliye. "

At the dining hall, Mrityunjay was getting the pampering of his life. His mother didn't let him leave any delicacy, making him eat, with her own hands, while the other two smiled at their bond.

" Bass ma, aur nahin. " Mrityunjay held his stomach.

" Yudh kya chalein gayein aap, apne swasth ka dhyan hi rakhna bhool gayein. " Lekha just grumbled, pushing a morsel in his gaping mouth.

Adhiraj laughed, " Bhog ke liye bhi thodi jagah bacha ke rakhiyega Rajkumaar, warna aapki patni krodhit na ho jaayein. "

" Bhog? " Mrityunjay raised an eyebrow at Geetanjali.

" Ji, woh humne socha, aapke aane ke- "

" Toh phir pesh kariyein humein, achanak se badi bhoonkh lagne lagi hain. " Lekha rolled her eyes at his antics, but nevertheless served the dessert to him, which he ate, with a content smile in his face.

" Itne swadisht bhog milein toh hum do-chaar yudh aur kar lein. " Geetanjali blushed, looking away from him.

Their moment was interrupted by the impatient woman, " Humein ek baat kehni thi Mrityunjay, aur abhi samay thik lagta hain. " Mrityunjay looked at his mother, curious, " Maharaj, aap woh kehna chahenge ya phir, hum hi bol dein? "

Adhiraj clenched his jaw at his wife's insensitivity, to brought such a topic in the middle of celebrations, but Lekha, on the other hand, didn't wait for him to say anything and started herself.

" Toh Mrityunjay, hum aapki dusri vivaah ke baare mein soch rahein the. "

" Kya matlab hai aapka? "

~•~

Hogaya chalo yeh bhi........ How's it? Please express urh views on this one. And do vote, comment and support. Constructive criticism is welcomed. ❤☺