5

Suhana's Pov

I felt bad for saying no to the old woman but my parent's anniversary is coming and I need to focus on what's important.

I collected my belongings and was about to leave when I heard footsteps of someone walking in the kitchen, "Siya is that you" I asked in curiosity but I knew she left a while ago.

A masculine voice replied, "why are you scared now" I grabbed the knife from the basket and hold it in front of me when the MAN walked in. He's one of the guy that was sitting on the table. Tall, built, sharp jawline, beautiful brown eyes.

His hair was pushed back but some strands made it's escape on his temple. His blue suit hugged him as if it's made for it.

"Done staring" his voice made me come back from the thoughts, "what are you doing here" I asked and lower the knife but didn't put it back, incase I may need it later.

He took some steps toward me and stopped at a decent distance, "I want you to do the job" I looked at him weirdly. He was sitting quietly there.

"And I already said No" He walked in the other direction and turned again, "May I know the reason" I walked too because I felt weird standing there like a goddamn statue, "I've something important" he nodded, "What" he asked as if he's sure I'll tell him. "why would I tell you" I finally put the knife down because I don't think he'll hurt me.

He lean on the aisle and I did the same. Don't ask me why because I don't know. "It'll make you alot of money" I nodded, "I figured it out and still said No" he came closer and I took a few step back maybe I shouldn't have put the knife down.

"I'll make it adjust with your important date and I'll pay you as much as you want" he backed down, "Think about it" and he walked away. Taking away that intoxicated smell of his. I shook my head, "I won't do it" I whispered to myself.