21

Suhana's Pov

"I need some more clothes" Isha said before dragging me to one of many stores, "let's just grab something to eat" I begged her. She paused for a minute but nodded I sigh in relief.
I really can't keep up with her when it comes to shopping.

We ordered veg burger and sat in one of the chairs, "Look Rehaan" Isha pointed in the opposite direction and before I could turn she screams his name, "ISHAA" I tried to stop her but I was too late, "he's coming" she beamed happily.

"Hi" I didn't looked in his direction because his voice was already doing things to me. I could feel him dragging one of the chairs and sitting. "Hi" Isha says before standing, "I'll get our food" she left just like that.

After a minute he cleared his throat, "I'm here you know" I raised my eyes to look at him. He's wearing a polo shirt and my god. "Hi" I mumbled and he smiled, "so your eye sight is fine" He smirk and I rolled my eyes, "don't do that" he says in a very serious tone, "why" I ask, curiously. "Because I said so" I glare at him, "and" I rolled my eyes again, "Suhana" there's this undertone and Maybe I know what it is, "why? Don't you like it" He glared at me for a good minute. Do I have the same affect on him as he does on me? Is it possible?

Isha made her grand entrance, "I got coffee for you. Is it okay" He nodded and took his coffee. "You don't drink black right" She asked hesitantly He shook his head, "nah I like sweet" He looked at me and I avert my eyes.

Isha kept talking to Rehaan and he tried his hardest to pay attention to her and actually participate in her conversations. I don't know why she likes him this much but she does. It's very evident.