28

Suhana's Pov

"Eat more" My mother says to Rehaan and put more rice in his plate. Isha laughed at Rehaan's face.

I love everything about this frame. I love seeing Rehaan with my family. It just makes my heart so happy.

All of us enjoyed our meal together and after that My dad asked Rehaan about what his family thinks about our relationship. Rehaan looked tensed but replied calmly "Suhana is extremely important to me Sir and no one's opinion can change that" I smiled at him and held his hand tightly, "but that means they're against it" My father asked in concern. "They don't really care" they never have, Suhana remembered Rehaan telling her that. "My grandmother like her alot" He added with a smile.

"We like you alot" Isha added and hugged him. We all laughed at her and the mood was light again.

--
"It bother them" Rehaan says it once we're alone. I shake my head, "they trust you" I tell him honestly. I've seen that trust in my parent's eyes. "And as long as they are not bad to me it's all good" Rehaan kissed my forehead, "I won't let them hurt you in any way" I held his face in my palm, "I know" .

And They both knew.

They lived happily ever after because there was no other way Rehaan would've accepted and there was no other way Suhana would've let both of them live

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

They lived happily ever after because there was no other way Rehaan would've accepted and there was no other way Suhana would've let both of them live.