22

Rehaan's Pov

"Yeah I agree" I nodded again at something Isha said. She talks alot and I don't but I can't ignore her If I want to spend some time with her sister. So I talked to her as much as I could before she stands up and said, "let's do the shopping" Suhana looked tired but she nodded and stand from her chair. "Do you wanna join" Isha asked me and I looked at Suhana, she shook her head in my direction, quietly asking me to decline, "Yeah sure" I replied to Isha and winked at Suhana. She gave me death glare before following Isha. I fall in steps behind her.

"You didn't wanted me to come" I asked as soon as I found her alone, "I clearly indicated for you to say No" she replied without looking at me. I came to stand in front of her, "why" I whispered and She finally looked at me. God has really take his time on her. Her big brown eyes stared directly at me before she whispered back, "Why did you wanna come" a smile break on my face, "Because" I purposely stopped because I can't take the look on her face. She wants to hear but Can I say it. "Because" I opened my mouth to finally utter it but "excuse me. Can you clear the way please" a shopkeeper interrupted us. Both of us immediately parted ways on each side of the aisle and I felt hot all of a sudden. "did you guys find something" Isha came to us and we both shook our head. She gave us a knowing smile and walked away again. We both followed her as lost puppies.

I drove both of them home. "Tomorrow is the function. Be ready at 6" she nodded and exit the car before I spoke again "I'll pick you" She nodded again but this time with a smile.