26

Suhana's Pov

"It's getting late" I said for the thousand time but still didn't make any move to leave.

The moon lit his face in a way that makes me forget everything. "You're beautiful" I whispers to him and he smiled and I kissed his smile because I don't know anything in this world except this very giant human who feels so tiny in my arms.

"You know I used to stare at stars alot when I was Young" He says with a smile. I love when he talks about his childhood and his grandfather. "My grandfather used to take me for stargazing" He looked at me and gives his brightest smile and I smiled back at him.

"You loved him very much" It was more to myself than to him but he nodded his head, "he was my bestfriend" he said, he looks sad, "I miss him" He added and I hugged him tighter, "I know" I kissed his forehead.

It's been couple of weeks since that night and since then things between us have changed alot. We're kind of a couple now. 

"You bring me the same comfort as him" He says to me and then continued, "you feel like home Suhana" He kissed my hands, "you relaxes my brain and my heart" He kissed both of my palm, "you mean so much to me you have no idea" And He kissed my lips and I kissed him back.

"You mean so much to me too" I held his face in my hands, "So so so so much Rehaan" He laughed and kissed my nose, "I'm glad" He says and rest his head on my lap and I put my fingers in his hair.