23

Suhana's Pov

I fix the flower on my hair and check myself in the mirror again. I wore a light pink saree with a backless blouse and to be honest It's so pretty and it makes me feel pretty.

My phone buzzed and I open it to see Rehaan's text. He's already here. I ran from my room after checking myself in the mirror again.

Rehaan was standing in front of his car. He's wearing a black tuxedo. Looking like a real life prince.

He's beautiful.

I reached him and stood in front of him, "so" I says with a smirk on my face, "I'm speechless" He replied with a straight face. I laughed. "Same" I mumbled honestly. He pushed my hair behind my ears and let his hands linger for a second.

"You look beautiful" he says. I smiled but he says again, "no, actually you're beautiful" I had nothing to say to this, my heart was basically in my hand and I just wanted to give him that.

"I don't want to go" I whispered, "same" He instantly replied, "but we have to" I nodded.

He opened the door and I sat in the passenger seat.

"Do you want to listen to music" He asks and I nodded. He played some music but I changed it and settle on some old song. He shook his head and smiled. I love his smiles. I smiled back because how couldn't I. I'll always smile back at him. Always.