24

Rehaan's Pov

I don't think I'll lie if I say This is the first woman in my life that actually takes my breath away everytime my eyes fall on her. I might hate the colour pink but from now on it is no doubt my favorite colour.

I love how this dress just hugs every part of her body. Imagine being jealous of a fabric.

"You're beautiful" I couldn't help but mumble again and that smile on her lips makes every fucking thing worth it.
I can't help but stare at her. I need to get a grip.

"You're staring" She whispers under her breath.
"Can't stop" I heard it.
"We need to reach there before we die" she says while laughing.
"I won't let anything happen to you" I uttered before thinking.
The shock on her face very visible. I was also very shocked that I said out loud but I won't take it back because I meant whatever I said. So, I just ignored that anxiety in my chest and focused on driving.

She didn't say anything through the whole ride and that just increased my anxiety.

"We're here" I says as soon as we reach she looked in deep thought. Maybe she's thinking about what I said earlier. She nodded and jumped from the car. I followed her.

"I'm scared" she says with an awkward smile. I caress her arms, "you'll be fine" She smiled at me and reached for my hands, "you too" He caress it and was about to leave it when I held it tightly, "wait" I whispered She looked surprised and so was I. This woman hold so much power over me. I let her hand go.

"What"
"I just wanted to hold it for a few more seconds" She laughed and tried to reach my head but couldn't, "ughh you're so tall" She says annoyed. "You're just small" I laughed at her but lower my head for her. She pats and I just want to stay here. In her warmth. We both sighed and then laughed, "let's go" She says and we both head to the mansion.