breaking down barriers

The golden deer classroom

She was heading towards her class. She made sure to learn who each of the students' teachers were before she chose. The teacher in particular seemed interesting to her Kakashi Hatake, a teacher with a different fighting style. If she could learn from him, she could learn how to fight in a way that's unfamiliar to the Ashen Demon . "Such interesting people that we will be going to school with in this academy" remarked Arval. "It's so frustrating; he is so close, but we are nowhere near a match for him right now." she said in frustration. "Patience is good; in good time, you have to train and get stronger before we can even consider taking him on. You are not strong enough." She didn't need to be told that if she told anyone that she had someone inside of her, they would consider her crazy. 6 months ago, she almost was killed until Arval saved her life at the last minute. She and her having power she never knew she had, but still wasn't enough. Even now, she doesn't know how she can beat him and for what she saw from the likes of Sasuke Uchiha, he was even stronger than she was, and she didn't need to fight him to know.

She knew Hinata would be stronger than her if it weren't for her confidence issues. Naruto was someone that was underestimated by everyone; she felt weak and inadequate. She couldn't even dream of defeating her foe if she didn't have the ability to be one of the people who were weaker than him. She didn't get a chance to indulge in her thoughts when she entered the classroom and met all of the students from the Golden Deer. "Well, well. I'm a little disappointed that Byleth isn't here, but that mercenary who saved us the other day-she's quite a looker, isn't she?" asked Claude, smiling at Naruto.

"I hate to break it to both of you, but I'm a lesbian. Don't even try that shit with me." She said irritated.

"Don't worry about it. I'm not even interested anyway." Naruto said, not taking offense to what she had said.

"So you're that transfer student from another country, aren't you, Naruto Uzumaki?" She asked to confirm what she suspected was true.

"Yeah, but I'm not the only one on my right. There's Shikamaru. We've been friends for a long time. Kinda serious at times, but once you get to know him, he can be pretty chill. And this is his friend, Choji. Don't call him fat, and you'll be cool. And this is Ino." After he had introduced the transfer students from Konoha, she thought the name sounded strange.

"Oh, and don't forget to introduce yourself." Claude encouraged the other golden deers to present themselves.

She has met all the golden deers. She chose her class the day before. She is familiar with most of them.

"I wonder how strong you are. I can't wait to test my muscles against yours," said Raphael, excited to have another strong opponent. "It's nice to meet you, Shez," Ignatz said politely.

"Hopefully she'll be a good training partner, even though I'm a little disappointed that Byleth isn't in our class. It would have been nice to have the son of Jeralt in our class. Oh well, it's not like I can't still train with him outside of class."

Leonie said, Just hearing the name Byleth makes her blood boil, but she have to keep calm. No one in this class has experienced what I have with him, so it's best to stay on friendly terms."

She hopes she can at least be a good sparring partner."

"An interesting person we got here. I'm glad it's another girl. This class has been a little overloaded with men." said Lysithea, the white-haired girl she met the previous thought the girl was extremely cute she liked her she turned away not wanting her to notice her attraction to her.

"Hopefully, she's not as insufferable as that ruffian we have from Konoha." said Lorenz in a condescending manner, something about him rubbing her the wrong way. She didn't like him; she instantly disliked him.