love and Revelations of the past

The three houses had concluded their missions, although they did not arrive at the same time due to various events that had occurred. The Blue Lions arrived first, as they were not as far away from Garreg Mach as their counterparts. They arrived two days before the Black Eagles. People couldn't help but notice a change in some of the relationships between the students.

The golden deer have not yet returned from their mission to the Land of Waves, which worries the inhabitants of the monastery. If they don't return by tomorrow, they will send a search party for them.

In an unknown location, the organization Akatsuki was having a discussion about the current developments.

the unknown location

Itachi Uchiha was in a location close enough to Garreg Mach to be easily accessible, but far enough away to ensure there will be no one to spy on him communicating with the Akatsuki.

Multiple images appeared there were new faces he did not recognize and veterans that he had worked with for years.

"So I take it our enemies have been under-mined?" Asked Pain referring to the failure of killing Monica.

"Those who slither in the dark could be useful allies, but they're not the kind of people we should depend on." A masked man of unknown origin wore an orange mask that only exposed one eye.

"They are not dependable; they can betray us at any time. Their goal is to destroy the Church of Seiros and to start a war that will engulf the continent of Fodlan. After that, they have their sights on the rest of the world. Their alliance with us is temporary at best; they are not dependable in the long run."

Orochimaru made an ironic statement coming from someone who is not trustworthy himself.

"How ironic it is for Edelgard von Hresvelg, with her foolish and emotional decision to save that girl, to have inadvertently weakened Those Who Slither in the Dark, as it turns out, the girl has actually helped us advance our plans." said Itachi emotionlessly.

"That girl could be useful to us but like those who those Who Slither in the Dark those we should make alliance with the upper echelons in the Adrestia Empire that way when those enemies of ours are eventually dealt with it is us that has control not those Who Slither in the Dark."the orange mask suggested.

"Us controlling the empire from the inside a interesting proposal Tobi"Orochimaro chuckled.

"Our long-term goals is world domination if we control the empire with the vast resources on Fodlan the strongest obstacles in our way is Edelgard the future empress and Dimitri the next in line to be king and Rhea whose real name is unknown but highly suspected that she isn't human. Other than the individuals from our home continent they are the biggest obstacles."said Pain.

"What about Byleth Eisner along with his father Jeralt Eisner the blade breaker and his son are not something are not the kind of people we can take lately."the leader of the Akatsuki said.

Itachi laughed, as if the idea were ridiculous.

"The carrier of the foul star is weak and it's no threat to us", Itachi said arrogantly.

"Just because you are Sharingan, negated his powers when you fought him with a clone, mind you, doesn't mean it will happen a second time. Remember the kind of power he possesses and the Crest is the most powerful any of them. Once he learns how to utilize that power, the Sharingan affects will be negligible at best. Your best chance to have killed him was your first encounter with him. Things will not go exactly the same way the second time. Don't act all arrogant, Itachi, because of your bloodline. Don't forget your brother is still alive who has the potential to be as strong as you, if not stronger"