CHAPTER 4

MUMBAI

AUTHOR POV--

According to the plan of beast,
daredevil and spider are standing outside an abandoned building. In that building they are 30 guards and 78 girls who are kidnapped in Goa, Kashmir and Kerala.

Don hide every girl in this building, which are supplying to the other countries for money and also drugs work are also done here.

The main guard who is guiding the 29 guard is Lucifer who is also a main hand of don after pasha.

This place was quite deserted. No one used to come here because it was in the middle of the forests and no one could ever find out about it But Black Poison had so much intelligence that he found this place in a jiffy.

Their first target was that they had to rescue the girls from inside the building. So the spider went in first. He had a gadget. Through this, people used to pass from top to bottom and through this they went up to bottom to top in just seconds. It's also mad by the intelligence of black poison.

He went to a forth floor by the gadget and entered 15 roomth there. From there he easily took the girls out because it was dinner time of guards and he knew that no guard will arrive on this time,Because they ( the guard)felt that no one would ever find this place.

But they were not aware of black poison that's why they take the situation very lightly and they thought because they are working for don no one would ever dare to challenge them....

But they did not know that black poison was detected this place from past half month but he was waiting for the right time Because he do everything with planning.

Spider rescue every girl out of the room and with the help of the gadget he sent the girls down, daredevil sent them in the car and left the car from there.

Now they both are standing with evil eyes and in moments daredevil throw a chemical which is made by toxic devil and beast for they could set fire to an area at once.

He threw the chemical on that building and in seconds the place converted into black and white ashes And they both left from that place. It was also a job of the to kill the traitors.

FARIS POV--

"Why do you always have to fight?? Am I sending you college for this, that you always emerge in the fighting".. I said with an angry tone

Because it is become his daily routine. There were complaints about 50 times a year that he had fought with someone or the other and every time the reasons were absurd. Because he is short tempered and he always use his legs and hands for talking ( that means he used to fight more than talking)

"Sorry na bhai I won't do this next time" he said without any shame

I know this already because he always give this excuse to me whenever he had a fight with anyone.

"Tell me the reason of your today's fight" I said with same angry tone

"brother, he told me that I can never impress any girl without money And even if there is someone, she will be with me only for my money" he was saying but I cut him in middle

"So this was your stupid reason to fight"

"No bro let me complete first why you always interrupt me in middle" ahaan said to me

"Okay go on" I said my hands are folded ony chest

"So I said, if that's the case then it's okay, I will show you to make your sister my girlfriend now without any money and then he punched me and fight was started"....he said with a pout on his face the same part which he used to make when he was a child...