CHAPTER 6

MUMBAI

SUNEHA POV--
"Di your packing is done"??? I said
She look at me with a cute smile 😊 "yes baccha my packing is done"...she said and I roll my eyes
"Di why you call me bacha I'm only 2 or 3 years younger then you, you are not a grandmother or my so called relative jo mujhe baccha baccha karti rehti ho" I said with fake sad tone.
"Oh because for all older sister there young ones are always like their child"she said with the same beauty in her voice which,A voice that can make anyone crazy in her love...
My sister is complete defination of beautiful beautiful big eyes, with long lashes, classic hair length, a small cute nose always with pinkness, and her chubby cheeks with whole pink spread on her face with pure milk colour on whole her body....I accept that her husband will be very lucky who got wife like her caring and beautiful...
"Where you lost" she said and I came back to reality.."nothing di just thinking that we are going to really fun there" I said
"Hmm....for you not me" she said and I again roll my eyes
"You also can enjoy bas thodi der ke liye apna ye dadi Amma vala style bhool kar ye yaad rakhna ke tum ek 22 saal ki ladki ho jiski khud ki bhi koi jindagi hai
Na ki har wakt dadi Amma ki tarah gyaan Dene ke liye paida Hui ho" I said and she start laughing...
I swear this laugh, anybody can loose his sense in her laugh....
"Won't you serious for sometime" she asked
"Nope if I'll become serious then what about the patient which are lying on ventilator in hospital, or what about those who are taking their last breath"I said with fake shocked in my voice.
"Aese nahi boltey kitni baar smajhau me tumhe pata nahi konsa wakt dua ki kabooliyat ka hota hai soch samajh ke bola karo" she said

(Don't speak like this, I told you so many times Understand, you don't know when is the time for your prayer to be accepted speak thoughtfully.")
"Okay okay don't start your lecture again di" I said
I literally enjoy when she give me knowledge regarding our religion but this is not the right time for her lectures
"Are you done by your packings, we also have to leave" I said while carrying my luggages.
"Okay I'm done let's go" she said and we met our Parents and went to the station.

NOOR POV--
After taking blessings we both are now sitting in the train I know, it's my first time to going somewhere without my parents but still I have to do this for my sister because it's her first step in her career she want to become a event planner and it's a big deal that she got " the bandra party" it's a one of the biggest party in whole Mumbai...that's why Im little bit scared because there will be innumerable people.
"Don't worry I'll arrive soon don't cry my girl" one boy is saying to her may be girlfriend
And I remembered that B.P is also went somewhere on the time of tahajjud I recieved his letter and I'm also so much happy that he was is leaving but he said he'll arrive soon...I Didn't think so much about him and start talking to my sistuuu

Arrival at Bandra,Mumbai

We came to our hotel and went inside our room We went there and changed our clothes and my sister started preparing for her work.
After sometime she took leave for the place because party is after two days.no she'll be here tomorrow I'm proud of my sister, she is really very hardworking.

At night
After praying my isha salah, I sit in my room it's beautiful, the hotel room is also available by her boss.

At nightAfter praying my isha salah, I sit in my room it's beautiful, the hotel room is also available by her boss