CHAPTER 5

MUMBAI

NOOR POV--

It's time of midnight (3 am) when everyone is sleeping..she is reading her salah her favourite salah....Tahajjud salah...
Ya Allah aap har madagaar ke muhafiz ho...aap har bande ki sifarish ko suntey ho or beshak use Puri kartey ho...ye wakt (midnight time of tahajjud) aapke har bande ke liye khaas hota hai kyuki is wakt aap sabse jyada apne bade ke kareeb hotey ho or use bhot dhyaan se suntey ho...ya allah please mujhe mere liye kuch nahi chahiye bas mere baba ko jald se jald theek kardo or meri maa ki tabiyat ko bhi durust kardo or sabse important meri suneha ka sabse jyada dhyaan rkhana aap to jantey ho kitni shararti hai or kisi ki baat nahi sunti magar vo Dil ki buri nahi hai please use hamesha apne saaye me rkahana or hamesha uska bhot bhot khayal rakhna... aameen

(Ya Allah, you are the protector of your listener and your followers...you listen all the requests of everyone and fulfill them...this time (midnight time of Tahajjud) is special for your beloveds because this is the time when you are the most close to every beloved... Ya Allah please I don't need anything for me just heal my father as soon as possible or make my mother's health better or most importantly my little sister, my suneha you know how mischievous she is and she she couldn't listen to anyone... but she is not a bad person.... Please keep her always safe and make her future bright....Aameen.)

After dua she fold her namaz and kept it on her place and while doing all this tears are keep flowing from her eyes..
And suddenly someone threw a stone through her window...
I became scared I picked it up with my trembling hands and there is a letter attached with it..... when I read it my soul trembled I closed all the doors and windows because I don't know who threw this...I quickly unwrapped my blanket and I lay down on my bed and covered myself with my blanket to my head

(Letter--you are so beautiful and you seems more beautiful when you cry I love looking at you and I could spend my whole life only just looking at you But I don't like tears in your eyes Even if you look very beautiful in tears.
Yours BP❤️❤️)

When i woke up next day i found my sister who is dancing in whole house a small smile appeared on my face...

Ahh sweet Why are you dancing

Ohh dii you know already

Yeah yeah but fir bhi...

Oh dii I'm happy because tonight we are leaving for bandra you know na and just think about it how much big place it will be, how many people and celebrities will arriving there and most importantly she said with a smirk what if someone lost his senses while looking at you I mean what if someone falls in love with you there.....

As soon as I heard this from her, the thought of BP came to my mind and my body start shivering that night was not the first one I recieved so many letters in these 3 years...

(Letters--
1.You are very beautiful, I love looking at you.
2.I wish to see your smile!
3.You cry so much, one day I will bring you to me and will never let you cry.
4.Your tears are worth more to me than a diamond don't let them waste like this.
5.I'll take your all sorrows in me and give you all the happiness in the world.
6.I didn't even know when did I start loving you but now I love you so much And my love will grow even more If you will allow me...
7.I want your permission to talk to you will you give me permission??
8.You are so close to my heart that if you ask me for my soul, I will give it to you without any hesitation.
9.Whenever I see you, I think that people tell the truth God's creativity is very beautiful and wonderful.
10.If I have to take 100 births just to see you, I will take it Even if I don't get you, only seeing you day and night is a biggest reward for me.
11.Ever since I saw you, it feels like God has given me a reason to live.)