CHAPTER 23

AUTHOR POV--

She opened the door and the person who was standing on the door make her whole body shiver...all the people who was sitting living hall stood from there place and suneha can't believe on her eyes that the person standing on the door is alive..and how could this possible...

"Haris" she said while shock was visible in her voice on the door her dead husband was standing with a smirk on his face like he achive victory.....

"Yes my wife it's me, dont you invite me inside" haris said and tried to puch his wife in which he was succeeded and came inside while looking everybody's shocking face...there was a peace in his heart...

"Hy my boy you are so grown up" haris said to ahaan who was fuming in anger

"I'm not your boy and nor your son, so just stay far from me and what are you doing here you are suppose to be dead" ahaan said in shock and disbelief because he don't want to believe that his father is standing in front of him...

"Oh c'mon your anger couldn't change the things which was happened in the past" haris said with smirk and all the people feel disgust by that....

"Oh so finally my brother you survived, sorry but I didn't thought that you could be alive" haris said in fake sad tone and start laughing like a maniac..

And suddenly a punch landed on his face, before he proceed there was another punch landed and he was on the ground..

"You idiot, don't say anything about my father from your dirty mouth, I don't know how you ran away from police but now I'm the one who will kill you" suneha said and started beating him.

Haris catch her hand and throw her on the ground and took out his gun from the pocket and put the trigger on her father...

"Don't anybody dare to touch me otherwise I'll kill him like faris" haris said and they all went numb...

Suhana and ahaan was in utter shock that there son and brother is no more...suhana fell on the ground while noor and ahaan gave her support for stood up teras were continuously flowing from all persons eyes

Raziya got her heart attack again as she saw that her husband is on the gun point...suneha ran towards her and in few minutes the happy place bacome sad one....

"Okay I won't do anything to you just all sit down we need to talk" haris said and they all nodded their heads and sat on the couches

"Okay so yunus now listen to me carefully I lost all my respect and power because of my stupid son but now I want everything back because now he is no more, so I can do whatever I want already he made so many losses to me" haris said and again started to laugh while everybody was in worst condition by seeing yunus on gunpoint and Faris's death....

"What on the earth we done to you,so you are taking the revenge like this" suneha said while hugging her mother, her mother's state is becoming bad...

"You know this is a long story I never wanted to marry suhana but because of your this father I got to marry not because I love her, i never loved her I only used her in my real life you know whom I loved" haris asked them

"Since you have already told us so much, then also tell us about the whom  of you love" suneha asked him she can't show herself weak she is finding a clue to safe her family and that is why she was engaging him the useless talk but she was feeling sad for her phuppo

While on the other hand suhana was dumbfound. She couldn't believe that her husband never loved her he only loved the other woman,No matter how her husband make her lived, she loved him all her life, Her husband always did bad things, but even then she did not stop loving him. The day she came to know that her husband was dead, she felt very bad. But she did not let herself break down. She managed to control herself somehow, but at the turning point in life, she used to remember her husband all the time. But today she was unable to understand anything, today her husband is telling her that he never loved her. He loved another woman...