CHAPTER 13

AUTHOR POV--

He was sitting in a black and dark room. There was nothing in this room except a chair. He was lost in his thoughts and he could not understand whether what happened a few days ago was true, but in so many years, this has not happened till date and then he remembered something his son had said.

*You have to pay for your debts*

He wanted to run away from all these memories, so he created a separate world of his own in Dubai, but he don't know why he used to go to that house, perhaps he wants to remember his deeds or he wants to everything back which he has earlier..

But the second situation is not possible because his family died a long ago and now he doesn't believe in love and care...Now for him his work came first and nothing else, now he will never go back to that house. That house only contain bitter memories now he didn't want to remember those all....

But what if his son is alive???
What if his wife also alive??
What if his son want Revenge??

These are the questions which are roaming in his mind and he want to get rid out of this so he took his suit and went away for a tour...

He got down from the car and started walking outside. He was feeling suffocated, so he thought of taking a walk for a while. He was walking on a road where there were a lot of people. He was looking at them all, once a time he also lived this happy life but now his whole life is changed.....

And suddenly while walking, some stone stuck in his feet and he was about to fall. But he regained his composure and picked up the stone and saw that there was a letter tied on it. As he opened the letter, he couldn't believe on his eyes.

How could this happen? He couldn't believe his eyes. He was in Dubai Then how could his dead son deliver this letter to him? After that all this was not possible for him. He is so far away that it was difficult to find him, so how did this happen? And most importantly how could a dead person writes???

He quickly took out his phone and called his driver. His driver arrived within minutes. He sat in the car and went home. He could not believe that all this was true. After a long time of these, how could this all possible?? And why this is happening with him..

"I have to do something" he thought in his mind and went back to his mansion

He again refold the letter and re read it again and again...if this is going to happen then he will make sure how it will be, and very soon

*I'll catch you very soon*

only this is written in this letter but these few words have a lot of pressure for the reader of letter... He folded the letter and kept in his pocket one thing was confirmed, that his son is alive..

Someone was following his car till it reached the mansion. There was a smirk smile on his face. He was going to succeed in his goal very soon. He call someone and describe the whole story to him..

"It will be going to over soon" the next men who was on the call said.. and with that he cut the call

His car entered the mansion and all the bodyguards opened the doors so that the car could enter and he went inside the house.

As soon as he came inside the house, he went to his special room which was filled with every furniture and it was very big. Sitting on a chair in the room, he dialed someone's number on his phone...

 Sitting on a chair in the room, he dialed someone's number on his phone