CHAPTER 15

NOOR POV--

Its just amazing life when you have great and understanding life partner who support you in your any type of situation and give respect you without ego and male attitude...

Sometimes when I thought about bp I became so confuse that how much I'm now comfortable with him....at first I was kinda scared of him and his members but slowly slowly everything went to clear as they made friendship with me and cleared with me that they do this work only for their nation as they love their country and now I also appreciate there work wholeheartedly....

Tomorrow is my sister's engagement and I also invited them all and also my new mother(mother in law) iny sister's engagement...i really liked her as she is so much polite and calm none other than that scary mother in law who are only born to insult their daughter in law.... And the thing which really attracted me towards her is that she is also connected to her religion so much and she appreciated us that we done our marriage with so much simplicity..she was also in my wedding but I couldn't get the chance to talk her but meetings with her in privacy was so much better as I never thought...I want to meet her again...she told me so many incidents of the whole black members (it's their name of the team but never revealed to anyone) and all I can do was just laughing even at this time I am smiling like a fool...

I came out of my memories and walk towards my window and took a deep breath and said to my allah that " I never thought that you give me this much, you know what allah jii, when I first saw him, I never thought that I will going to love him this much but now see the situation....it is like that I cannot live him without any second.. I want to talk him amd want to love him but see na I'm unable to do this both...please sent me to him...allah jii please never seperate us both" I completed my dua and went outside to check the preparation as for the engagement and I knew that they are already half done...

AUTHOR POV--

he was standing in front of his earlier house he knew already that his son is alive and don want to snatch his son from him but he'll not give him that chance as he is here to take his son with him...
He know that his son is upset with him and this is not a soul or a ghost...his son is alive and living in this house.

"I don't know how you spent so much year in this Haunted House but now I'm here I'll take you with me my son...I won't give a chance to Don to snatch you from me" Robert thought that and he went inside...

He start climbing the stairs But he don't know why he was feeling scared, he didn't know whether his son would go with him or not, but one thing was certain that no matter what happens, he would take his son with him...

He was in his deep thought when he heard a sound from the room which his wife used to live earlier...they never shared one room...he never let her wife sleep with him...but listening to these voice he thought that is his wife is alive or not.

"Nope, I'm here for only my son not for his mother...but wait...my son and my wife both are alive then why they both Didn't contacted me, what if she dont want me to get my son from her..
How could she did that..but we done so many meetings in this house and I also went there so many times for my son there how these things done...ahhhhhhhhhh" Robert was hell confused about what's going on there..he directly went to his wife's room but there was nobody...he tried to find out something but there was nothing suddenly something burst into his head and in seconds he lost his conscious..

When he opened his eyes he found himself on a chair fully tied...
He was hell scared that what is going on he looked here and there for something or who tied him on this chair while roaming his eyes, his whole body become pale it seems that now he is going to dead his eyes become stuck on the person whom he saw..