CHAPTER 8

AUTHOR POV--

They both sister arrived at their hotel. Suneha lied on the couch and closed her eyes it seems that she is damn tired now and want complete rest...Noor came and sat close to her start caressing her hair...by feeling the relief suneha put her head on noor lap and small smile appeared on her face....

"The party was amazing and I must say that my sister is so much hardworking, one day she'll became a biggest event planner" noor said while caressing her sister hair...

"Thankyou didi, I also try so much but some people in party were telling me that they didn't much liked my planning and they told me that I need more improvements in my work, and by listening that my manager cancelled by next contract and told me that I need more practise fir the next one"... suneha said and it is sure that, in minutes she will start crying.

After completing her noor asked that "suneha you know what allah mentions in the Qur'an"?

"What didi" suneha asked

"Jab Mera Banda Dil se mehnat karta hai or har vo kaam karta hai jisse me khush hota hu to me uska saath deta hu...or jab koi kaam mera bhanda shuru karta hai to me uski madad karta hu or jab vo us kaam me meri madad mangta hai to beshak me uske saath hota hu or jitna vo deserve karta hai ke use usse jyada deta hu...or jab Mera Dil karta hai to me mere bande ko ajmata bhi hu ke uske kaam me kami kar deta hu ye dekhne ke liye ki kya vo fir bhi meri usi tarah ibadat karta hai jese vo pehley karta tha or agar vo vese hi karta hai to allah use or bhi jyada deta hair, or kabhi kabhi hane koi cheej isliye bhi nahi mil pati kyuki vo hamare naseeb me behtar nahi hoti...or Jo cheej hamare naseeb me behtar nahi hoti allah use hamse door kar deta hai or behtareen attaa farmata hai beshak allah apne bande ke sath hamesha accha karta hai" noor said in her musical yet calm voice which make suneha more happier..

(Whenever my follower works from the heart or does any work in which I am happy, I become more happy with him...or whenever he start work by my name I help him. He asks for help so of course I am with him...or sometime I test him to see his worshipping for me..when my heart wants me to see my friend, So does he still worship me the same way as he did before or if he still, then I give him more or sometimes I took there work because of their best..... he is better in our destiny....Allah has always given us the door or has given us a better form. Of course, Allah is always good with His people.)

"So you mean that allah took this proposal because either it's not good for me or he want to test me" suneha asked with cheerful voice..

"Yes my sister" noor said

"Okay then dii I'm going to impress allah with my patience" suneha said and went to her room for sleep.

"Wait suneha, you didn't read the nama of isha yet, read it first and then go to sleep" noor said

"Di I'll read tomorrow I'm tired na please" suneha said with a cute pout on her face.

"No suneha you know na what azaan meant for us, it mean that allah is calling us for presenting in front of him and allah doesn't like the person who didn't pray, you know na that there is nothing important in this world except namaz we have to do it any cost because namaz is farz on us, it doesn't matter that how much tired we are, we can take rest for a while but read namaz afterwords...if you give importance to your work more than allah then allah doesn't give you blessing in your work...do you get me" noor said

"Yeah di I read namaz first and then sleep" suneha said and leave to her room for change they both read namaz together and after suneha went to her room for sleep because they have to got up early for their home.

Noor is sitting in front of window and looking at the moon 🌙 "you know what after my family and allah you are the most important one in my life, I don't know I feel so peace when I see you may be because you are the same moon, whom our prophet (nahi Muhammad sallallahu alayhi vassalam) used to look.