CHAPTER 20

A very long chapter with 4000+words

Please read every single line of this chapter it contain so much knowledge and something which you good have to know so please read umar's portion carefully...
And please this book is not for time pass please read it carefully and try to understand the situation and their solution and also trust Allah's mercy

Thanks nazmakhatoon488 for voting and commenting

AUTHOR POV--

everyone was present in noor's room, they all are so much tensed about noor's health condition...doctor was checking her... They didn't informed noor's condition to her father...

"Well there is nothing serious she is alright...she fainted because of some utter shocking news" doctor said and prescribed some medicine and took her leave.

"Shukriya doctor" suneha said

"Suneha what happened to noor how she fainted" raziya asked to get daughter her heart was heavy because it's her daughter's condition

"Nothing ammi...she was working from last two days continuously and that's why she fainted" suneha said and told all of them for rest after sometime everybody leaved noor's room...ahaan was not there because he went to America because his friend got some surgery there.....

"I'm missing you ahaan" suneha said and a lone tear escaped from her eye.

"I can't and can never understand your condition didi even ahaan is not there with me for only sometime but he will return 2 or 4 days but still I feel a pang in my heart but here you, your losted Faris forever...." While saying this her tears were flowing..

After sometime she also went into her room after glancing last time in noor butt she don't know that this is her last glance on her sister..

NOOR POV--

I wake up at midnight, My heart has never felt so heavy before today. I never thought that a time would come in my life when it would become difficult for me to even get up from the bed.

I feel as if my entire body has become paralyzed. Whenever a thought of him comes to my mind, my heart is on the verge of stopping. It feels like everything is about to stop. Now when I am getting up after being unconscious for so long, it feels like my heart will leave my body in a short while.

When I looked at the time,a beautiful smile appeared on my face. I knew that I could never miss my tahajjud namaz. My Allah loves me so much that He will never let me skip my precious prayer my precious tahajjud Namaz.

When allah loves you so much and he want you to come closer to him, So that he brings you to the prayer of Tahajjud. The prayer in which he loves you the most, the prayer in which, he never reject your dua, the prayer in which allah says 'kun' (accept) the prayer which makes you close to allah...

I did my wudu and unfolded my namaj and start praying while reading every Surat my tears were flowing.....I completed my namaz and raised my hands for dua
"Ya Allah aap apne bandey ko kabhi Khali haath nahi lotatey, aap uski har achi or shai dua ko qubool farmatey hai, ya Allah me bhi aaj apne shohar ke liye dua kar Rahi hu me nahi janti is duniya me hamara saath likha hai ya nahi magar aap mujhe himaat dena kahi agar mera sabr kamjor pad Jaye to mujeh hosla ataa farmana ya Allah is duniya me na sahi magar jannat me jaroor sirf unhe hi mera shohar banana, me nahi janti is waqt vo kaha hai magar vo jaha kahi bhi hai unki hifazat karna or agar vo aapke paas aa gaye hai..to...un..une...unhe...jann...jannat.......ata...far...farmana...ameen" I completed my dua and started crying for him....

I never thought that I see this day very soon, I knew that death was inevitable for every human being. But still I have never felt as sad as I was feeling today. It seemed that someone is clutching my heart tightly and in few minutes my soul will left my body..Like I don't have that much life anymore. Then I heard a sudden sound from outside...