Whispers and Crosses

DEDICATION

For Everyone who wishes to be someone's first choice but has never gotten the chance.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

INTRODUCTION

Renowned for their dominance in both the business world and the underworld, the Singhania's are infamous for their ruthless and stone-hearted nature.

However, behind their seemingly perfect façade lies a complex web of secrets and hidden truths. In this family, being a member means bearing the weight of immense expectations, especially for the brides of the Singhania's.

These women are merely pawns in the family's game, carefully chosen to uphold their image. Yet, no one truly knows the reality of their relationships or the intricate conspiracies that follow each one.

One bride was forced, One arranged and one replaced.

Explore the dark and intriguing world of the Singhania family as their secrets slowly unravel.

With relations as broken as glass, will they survive the challenges that follow?

*:・゚✧*:・゚

CHARACTER AESTHETICS

Ruthless - Controlled - Powerful

29 year old Arjun Singhania is the eldest heir to Singhania Fortune while also being the king of the underworld. He took over the position of the CEO at the young age of 25 and has taken The Ascent Groups to great heights.

Gray Eyes, Black Hair, 6'4 tall Arjun Singhania had the World on his fingertips.

*:・✧:・*