✦ . ⁺ Spin ⁺ . ✦

CRINGE ALERT. I'm warning y'all starting se ki this chapter can be cheesy because I wanted to write thoda bonding moments. So if you do cringe, I'm sorry 🫡.

ALSO COMMENT PEOPLE. ITS REALLY DEMOTIVATING IF Y'ALL ARE SILENT READERS. COMMENT KARO.

It has been a few weeks since Aarna came back from her parents' house and these weeks passed by peacefully.

She hadn't received another message from her stalker and Vivaan... Has been Vivaan. She can see that he's trying and that's something.

It was 6 in the evening and Aarna was bored out of her mind. She needed something to do to clear her head. If she sat idle for too long ugly thoughts would make her lose her mind.

One thing that she loved to do was cook. It was her way of showing love. Walking into the kitchen she decided she'd be the one to cook for everyone that night. It might be a good change.

Telling the Cooks that they could leave early today, she went through the pantry looking for the ingredients she needed.

While she was getting everything ready, Sara walked into the kitchen to grab a glass of juice.

"What are you up to?" Sara asked as she poured herself a glass of juice.

"I decided to cook dinner tonight," Aarna replied.

"Do you need help? I'm free right now." Sara offered.

"Sure."

"Okay so why don't I make dessert and while it's baking I'll help with the rest?" She asked as she finished her glass.

"What do you plan on baking?"

"What do you think about brownies?" Sara asked as she walked into the pantry to get what she needed.

"Oooh. Yes!"

The past weeks have slowly helped Sara get back from the shooting episode at the cafe. She and Arjun haven't talked much less kissed since then and even though she doesn't like to admit it, it bothered her. She would sleep on the couch every night but would wake up on the bed in the morning. He moved her every night but never made a move towards her. It bothered her more than she liked to admit.

Sara was in the process of mixing the batter and Aarna was adding in the spices when Rishiv walked into the kitchen.

Taking a carrot from the chopping board he walked in between them and said "Hi Bhabhi's." Making them both smile at the tone he used.

It was scary how Rishiv could switch personalities from scary and merciless to fun and laid-back in the span of seconds. It made him very unpredictable and dangerous to be around.

"Need any help?" He asked as he took a bite of the carrot.

"You want to help?" Sara asked with a raised eyebrow as she poured the batter into the mold.

"I'm offended that you think I can't help," Rishiv said with mock hurt on his face making both the ladies laugh.

"Why don't you go set the table? We're almost done here." Aarna suggested as she stirred the Rice.

"Fine," he agreed as he walked towards the dining table to set everything up.

In the next 20 minutes, Rishiv set up the table while Aarna finished up the cooking with the help of Sara.

While they were bringing everything to the table, Rishiv made his way towards his brothers' offices.

Arjun was working on some documents when Rishiv sauntered in.