✦ . ⁺ In Love ⁺ . ✦

Sara showed her the room and left soon after.

Now all alone, the first thing she decided to do was get changed.

Since the wedding was unexpected, all her clothes remained at her apartment, so she had to wear a night suit that Sara had lent her a few minutes prior.

Removing the jewelry was a tedious and time-consuming task. It took her nearly 15 minutes to remove them all, and then another 10 to take out all the pins from her hair.

She then changed out of the lehenga and into the night suit.

She had never felt more free and relieved than when she removed everything.

Too tired to take a bath, she decided to just wash her face.

When she walked out of the bathroom, the first thing she noticed was him sitting on the bed going through his phone.

He had changed into a pair of joggers and a black tshirt which she assumed he wore when she was washing up.

She quietly walked towards the other end of the bed and started to get in.

Only to be stopped by the most absurd question she had ever heard.

"What do you think you're doing?" he asked her in that dark voice of his.

Rolling her eyes she said, "Sleeping. Are you blind?"

"I see that. But why the fuck are you sleeping on my bed" He questioned.

That had made her laugh "don't tell me you expect me to sleep on the floor or something," she said making him annoyed.

"I don't care where you sleep as long as it's not beside me," he said nonchalantly which Kashvi did not like.

"If you have a problem go and sleep somewhere else, don't expect my sleep and back to be ruined because of you," she said rolling her eyes and climbed onto the bed.

Rishiv figured nothing he would do would move this lady so he turned to the other side and turned off the lights.

He would deal with her tomorrow morning.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

Getting back to her room had taken Sara longer than expected since dadi had called her to look at some jewellery for tomorrow.

It was around 11 when she entered her room and heard yelling.

Her husband as always was on the phone shouting on some poor soul.

"I don't care it's late. It was supposed to be done 3 days ago. Do..." His voice faded as she walked into the closet.

Taking out a pair of heart printed shorts and tshirt she went into the bathroom.

10 minutes later she came out feeling lighter than before.

Being the eldest daughter-in-law had burdened her with the responsibilities of the wedding. And now that it was finally done she felt relieved.

Arjun's call had ended when she was in the bathroom.

He was currently working on his laptop.

Due to the wedding he had to leave work for a while which he's finishing now.

Being the CEO of a multi-billion-dollar company you expect there to be less work. And that might be true in other cases but not in Arjun Singhania's.