✦ . ⁺ My Wife ⁺ . ✦

SURPRISE SURPRISE:)

Kashvi woke up early that morning and dressed in her gym attire.

After the events of the past week, she felt the need to clear her mind, and for her, that meant either working out or boxing.

It took her a moment, but she located the gym on the first floor of the villa.

In a dimly lit gym, she wrapped her hands with black threads.

She threw a series of punches at a hanging bag. Her movements fluid, a combination of strength and agility, as beads of sweat glistened on her forehead.

Completely engrossed the room resonated with the sound of her hits.

Unbeknownst to her, 2 men in gym clothes quietly entered, observing her moves.

As they walked in, she remained immersed in her routine, oblivious to their presence.

The rhythmic sound of punches filled the air.

"You got power behind your punches, but your footwork needs attention," Arjun said, startling her in the process.

Her head snapped towards Arjun and Vivaan standing behind her.

Putting a hand on her heart "Oh my god! Next time a warning would be nice before you scare the shit out of me," she said, making Arjun chuckle.

"Sorry," he said, putting his water bottle on the bench along with Vivaan's.

"You box often?" Vivaan asked her while wrapping his knuckles.

"Kind of,"

Arjun walked towards the bench press while Vivaan stood there.

"Need any help?" He asked.

"Sure. I could use a partner,"

The next hour and a half was spent with Arjun working out while Vivaan and Kashvi boxed together.

"See you tomorrow?" Vivaan asked her.

That made her feel warm and a bit happy at the prospect of not being a total outsider with her 'family'.

She nodded as all three of them headed back to their rooms.

In her room, Rishiv was awake and was on his phone as she walked in.

"Were you at the gym?"

"Yes,"

He still hadn't looked up from his phone.

"You're gonna have 2 bodyguards with you everyday,"

"No way," she said appaled by the idea of 2 men following her.

"I wasn't asking." He said looking up for the first time since she entered.

"I don't care. I'm not letting people know about this marriage. And 2 bodyguards behind me is the definition of me announcing that I got married to you," she said walking into the bathroom to freshen up.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

Vivaan walked into his room to find Aarna getting ready in a Dark Blue printed saree.

He walked into the bathroom to get freshened up.

When he came out there was no sign of her in the room.

He went down and saw her offering her daily prayers to God.

He stared at her until the sound of clearing throat made him turn.