✦ . ⁺ Fire ⁺ . ✦

Since you guys did what I asked here's the next chapter. If we reach 50 comments this time I'll post the next chapter with scenes that have the stalker, more Rishiv Kashvi's banter and more tension between Arjun Sara. So don't forget to vote and comment;)

The next morning, Sara stirred from her slumber to the embrace of warmth and comfort, the scent of spice and body wash cocooning her like a lover's embrace.

Nestling deeper into the cozy warmth, she sighed contentedly until her hand brushed against something firm.

Opening her eyes, she was greeted by the familiar sight of grey eyes, their depths stirring something within her.

"What the fuck?" She cursed while struggling to get out of his hold.

"You might want to stay still for a moment unless you want to take care of my cock," Arjun quipped, his voice tinged with amusement as she stilled in response.

Slowly releasing her from his arms he rolled back giving her the space she very much needed.

"Why was I in your arms? And why am I in your t-shirt!??" She shouted when she looked down at her body to see herself in nothing but his tshirt that reached her a bit above her knees.

She tried to remember what happened last night but only came up with a blazing headache. Clutching her head in pain she tried to remember again but was stopped when she heard his voice.

"Here," he said passing her a glass of water along with a pain killer.

Taking it from him she took a sip and the pill, all while noticing his clean pack of abs. She knew he worked out almost everyday but she didn't expect his body to look this good.

Denying her attraction, she masked her thoughts with a retort, but Arjun's smirk hinted at his awareness of the effect he had on her.

"See something you like?" He asked as he caught her staring.

"No," she lied to before asking again "What happened last night?"

"You seriously don't remember?"

"If I did, would I be asking you genius?" She replied sarcastically.

Flashback

It was the middle of the night and Arjun was asleep when he felt something wet on his neck along with a weight on top of him.

Opening his eyes, the first sound that came out of him was a groan.

Sara was on top of his sucking and kissing his neck stirring up something painful in him.

Cupping her cheeks he brought her face infront of his own and asked "What are you doing to me, Sara?" He knew what he meant. He wasn't just asking about what she was doing at the moment.

Sara, drunk out of her mind even now replied "I want you to fuck me," making Arjun release another groan at the thought.

"You're drunk. You don't mean that." He said while stopping her from continuing. The more her lips touched him, the more the beast in him wanted to come out and do things that she couldn't even imagine.

"I want you," she said and put her lips on his. His body stiffened at the sensation.

High in the moment and her, he lost control and started to kiss her back.

He didn't just kiss her lips. He feasts on them as if its his only source of life. His tongue curled around hers, tasting and exploring.

She started to wiggle her clit over his cock making his errection grow harder. The only thing seperating them was her thin underwear and his briefs.