The New Face of Evil

Shortly after Damien smiles,he goes into the cockpit and sees that they're close to the jungle base that Lisa showed him earlier.

Pilot:"Sir,we're out of fuel."

Damien:"Doesn't matter. We're at our location anyways."

Damien grabs a radio and starts talking to the Louds.

Lola:"This is gonna be fun!"

Lana:"I hope this base has a lot of mud and bugs!"

Lola:"Lana,you're disgusting."

Lana:"I know."

Damien:"This is Damien speaking. I have good news and bad news. The good news is,we'll be arriving immediately."

Lori and Luna share a high five and smile,as Damien's expression turns into a serious one.

Damien:"The bad news is..."

The plane stops in midair.

Damien:"We're crash landing."

The plane starts falling out of the sky and everyone but the pilot and Damien was screaming,as they were unphased.

Rita:"I don't like this!"

Lori:"This is literally the end for all of us!"

The pilot presses a button and a parachute comes out from the plane's tail and makes them land safely on the ground. The Louds continue shivering in fear,as Damien steps out of the cockpit.

Damien:"Stop shivering. We're fine. Now get out of the fucking plane."

The Louds step out of the plane and Damien walks out of the plane menacingly. He pulls out a communication device and starts speaking.

Damien:(stern)"The training grounds;are they ready?"

Guard:"Yes,sir. The training grounds are ready and prepped."

Damien:"Good. I'm on my way there."

Lynn:"My ankle's still shattered!"

Damien:"Do I look like I give a damn? No. So walk it off."

Damien goes inside of the base,with the Louds reluctantly following him. Then,it cuts to all of them being in a meeting room,right when Lori walks in,two minutes late.

Damien:"You're late. Again."

Lori looks at Luna.

Lori:"You're literally in my seat,Luna."

Damien:"Sit your annoying ass down. Before I beat it with a whip."

Lori's eyes widen in fear and sits down onto a chair in between Rita and Lisa.

Rita:"Do we have a plan?"

Lori:"I say we go into that house and kill them once and for all!"

Damien:"First of all,shut up. Second,we do that,they're just gonna hit us back. What the hell does that solve?"

Lori:"So we're literally supposed to roll over and let those fools piss in our backyard?"

Damien:"Listen. They think that we're scared of them. But they're wrong. Don't underestimate them. The second you turn your back,they'll strike."

Lynn:"So..."

Damien:"We take over Royal Woods and New York,they won't know what hit them. Lori,you're going up against her."

Lori:"Who?"

Damien slides a picture of Carol Pingrey over to Lori,and the blonde girl smiles over.

Lori:"You got it,Damien. I'll literally kick that bitch's ass."