Losing My Mind

The next day,Lucy goes over to Maria to ask her about Victor's condition,as the two of them were standing outside his room.

Lucy:"How is he doing?"

Maria:"He'll live. But he needs some rest."

Lucy:"Alright. Thanks for fixing him."

Maria:"I'm always happy to help a friend."

Maria leaves and Lucy sees Victor trying to get out of bed. Then,she runs over to him as he falls on his knees.

Lucy:"Easy!"

Victor:"Lucy? Where's Julie?"

Lucy:"Dear brother,listen to me. Something is seriously wrong with Julie."

Victor:"What? Describe."

Lucy:"She's more angrier and her hair sometimes becomes black. I have no idea what's going on."

Victor:"If that's true,then we're going to help her. We're going to help her,because we're her family."

Lucy nods her head and helps Victor back onto the bed.

Lucy:"You heard Maria. You need rest."

Victor:(sighs)"Okay,okay. I can take a hint."

Lucy:"Thank you."

Lucy gives Victor a kiss on the forehead and leaves his room. Then she hears a thud near her. She goes over to Julie's room and sees her stretching as her bones made a few popping sounds.

Julie:"Whew! What a workout that was."

Lucy:"Um,hi,Julie."

Julie:"Hey there,little Lucy. How are you?"

Lucy:"I'm worried. About you."

Julie:"There's nothing to be worried about. I'm fine."

Lucy looks up and down at Julie's body and notices nothing.

Lucy:"Okay. I'll take your word for it."

Julie:"Hey,can we do this later? I'm kinda tired from all the..."(yawns)"base hunting."

Julie plops in her bed,but unbeknownst to her,a transparent Kaitlyn sits up and pulls the blanket over her body. This caused Lucy to have a terrified expression on her face.

Lucy:(in mind;scared)"Did that blanket move on its own?"(to Julie)"Okay,then. I'll give you your space."

Lucy leaves Julie's room and goes to her own room to process what had just happened in front of her own eyes. Then,it cuts to Carol and Bobby walking down the street,holding hands.

Carol:"I'm glad you agreed with me to try this dating thing out,Bobby."

Bobby:"Yeah. I mean,you never know until you try,right?"

Carol:"Yeah,that's true."

The two of them sit down by a bench.

Carol:"So,did you hear the news?"

Bobby:"What news?"

Carol:"About a girl who seemed to be about nine or ten years old taking down bases across Royal Woods and New York. You didn't know about it?"

Bobby:"No. My Mom was busy fixing up her friend's son. She told me that he got impaled by a piece of rebar. How he was still able to walk after that is beyond me."

Carol:"That sounds awful. I hope he'll be okay."

Bobby:"Me too."

Carol and Bobby lean in slowly and kiss each other on the lips with their eyes closed. 45 seconds later,they pull away and blush hard.